Cheating Sluts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating Sluts

So i was getting food from Chicken express and the pina colada song came on. I havent heard this song in years so i was jamming to the light tune and thinking about how old this song was. I think it was done in thelate 70s- early 80s,it has that sound. So i was listening to the verses of the song closely becuase the ugly girl getting my food was taking to long with the fried okra. This is when i realized wtf this song was about. Basically this guy tries to cheat on his "lady" with some girl from the newspaper and to escapse with her to have sex on sand dunes and drink champange and pina colodas. NOw as it turns out the lady from the paper is actually his lady. So they " have a laugh" and then go have sex on the sand dunes. WTF if this was my lady i would say see ya bitch! But they were both trying to cheat so they should both be trying to say see ya bitch first. But noooo they laugh and go fuck. THis is what the world is coming to soon...laughing and fucking only.
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

beats polishing the bishop
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

What? No it doesn't.
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

i totally agree with mayo...

Comment

Working...
        X