No announcement yet.

Fuck Salt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The American version of the Office debuted last Thursday I think.
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

American comedy died when Cheers was cancelled.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
        NO!!! Family Guy is the best evor.
        yay

Comment

Well, I am a huge fan of the Office, and what they did to it in USA is so fucking bad. They should get sued for slander.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
            If I get another episode of Friends or Sex and the City rammed down my throat I'm going to scream. I don't usually enter these borderline xenophobic arugments (lie) but American humour is so saturated and watered down for people to digest that the two funny moments in a 30 minute show is drowned out by the canned laughter thats intended to show audiences when to laugh
            those shows suck tho.

there are much funnier shows.
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I love Arrested Development. They have a way of throwing out random gags and asides like in Family Guy, only those seemingly one-off tangents often come back and become vital plot points. Case in point is their parody of the Star Wars Kid from a few episodes back which, according to the preview for next week, becomes evidence of a terrorist cell training camp.

Comment

Arrested Develpoment, and Family Guy are very funny American shows.

Also, The Simpsons will always be funny, and other Cartoons such as Aqua Teen, and Sealab are rising to be really funny.

As far as Sitcom's go, Sienfeld is still king, and shows like Everybody Loves Raymond, and the King of Queens are both highly original comedies.

America does have quite a bit to offer in the humor department. But, Europe has also bred great humor, such as Monty Python, and the office.
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                  America does have quite a bit to offer in the humor department. But, Britain has also bred great humor, such as Monty Python, and the office.

fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                    NO!!! Family Guy is the best evor.
                    then you should see "american dad". new, and as crazy as family guy..
                    Throughout time, there’s been
                    crimes, throughout our history
                    But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                    Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                    Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                    Come on and take a stand
                    Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                    and all the kids are running
                    from London to Manchester
                    cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                      I love Arrested Development. They have a way of throwing out random gags and asides like in Family Guy, only those seemingly one-off tangents often come back and become vital plot points. Case in point is their parody of the Star Wars Kid from a few episodes back which, according to the preview for next week, becomes evidence of a terrorist cell training camp.
                      Yeah, I can agree with that, the first show I watched was hilarious, however the second was crap, but since then its been going good.

Shame it only comes on at around 11:30pm.

Comment

Originally posted by eehh
                        then you should see "american dad". new, and better than family guy..
                        Fixed.
                        "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Damn it! these fish sticks are as hard as tits!
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

11 is the funnies

YOUR GROUNDED
                            What for
                            FOR NOT THINKING THAT THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL SOUNDS LIKE CHEWBACCA TAKING A SHIT
                            what
                            GO TO UR ROOM
                            Big Chill

Comment

when he screams FUCK SALT it is by far the funniest moment in internet history.
                              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                              apt>yes u can wtf
                              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                              apt>na
                              apt>ill show you pictures
                              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Man, the videos are pretty funny but obviously fake.
                                sdg

Comment

Working...
                                X