New Car (91 Talon)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Car (91 Talon)

I am looking for another car, there is a 91 Eagle Talon for sale from a guy up the street. I am not sure how much km's it has but hes asking 1500$.

Just wondering if any one has owned one or knows anyone.

I will update with more details when the guy calls me back.
    "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

I gotta tell you, and this may sound like sarcasm, but I personally love the "Eagle Talon" car. I dont know why, maybe because I think they only come in green and you hardly see any on the road (at least in these parts), but yeah.
    DELETED

Comment

I worked as a used car buyer for about seven months, and I ran across a few Talons at the auctions. IMO they're the nicest cars made by Eagle, and if it's been taken good care of then $1500 sounds like a steal.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Thats 1500 Canadian. I am going to look at it in 10 mins..... it needs a battery and some exhaust work. Again not sure how many km's on it. also it has newer brakes and newer tires. The only damage on it I can see is a dent on the right side behind the door.

Comment

looks like it needs a battery and a down pipe. price looks like its going to be $1000 CDN or $821 USD.

193 000 kms or 119 000 miles.
          Clutch is about 75% still.

Comment

I declare that car a steal. Go for it.
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

what model?

TSI
              ESI

I have a buddy that owned a black TSI with a FMIC and minor turbo support that ran 12 something, then he blew a hole in his tranny and sold it.

DSM's are known for there shitty trans

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                193 000 kms or 119 000 miles.
                done alot of miles though

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
                  done alot of miles though
                  It’s all I can afford now until I start working again.

Comment

Originally posted by hogo
                    what model?

TSI
                    ESI

I have a buddy that owned a black TSI with a FMIC and minor turbo support that ran 12 something, then he blew a hole in his tranny and sold it.

DSM's are known for there shitty trans
                    This is true.. Sounds backwards, but unless you plan on fixing it up and racing it, I'd avoid it if it's the tsi and buy it if it's a base model. People beat the crap out of those cars because they're really fast and awesome, but then the transmissions explode and a million turbo-related problems happen too.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I think its just the base model and its non turbo, plus its lady driven

Comment

That car is a no go.
                        Problems with it after driving it and having it up in the air:
                        Needs new Down Pipe, Needs at least 2 new cv boots if not both joint and there is a relay problem some where under the dash that keeps a moter of some kkind running.

I am looking at a couple of jettas now instead.

Comment

Should have known it sounded too good to be true. That sucks.

Comment

How bout a 626 Cronos?

Its got 345000 km's which is a little high but it looks mint.
                            He is asking 1200$ CND for it which isnt that bad.
                            White, with a little bit of rust around and a new windsheild needed.

Comment

I don't know anything about those.
                              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                              X