Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twelve year old boy sentenced to life

..for raping his school teacher.

A 12-year-old boy has been detained for life by a judge at Teesside Crown Court for raping his teacher at a special needs centre.

The schoolboy, who is one of Britain's youngest convicted rapists, attacked the woman as she sat next to him during a one-to-one teaching session.

Afterwards, he stole her car and drove it for 30 miles before dumping it.

The stocky youngster, who is just 5ft 3in tall and has severe learning difficulties, admitted at an earlier hearing raping the teacher at the centre in County Durham in November last year, and the theft of her car.

At Teesside Crown Court, Mr Justice Grigson ordered the teenager, who cannot be named for legal reasons, be detained for life.

Sentencing the cropped-haired boy, the judge said: "These problems are not of your own making but it is plain that until these problems are dealt with you are very likely to commit other offences, other offences as serious as this, so the public has to be properly protected until such time as your problems have been assisted."

John Evans, defending, said his client had been the victim of sexual and physical abuse from a very young age.

"By January 1995, when he could have only have been three-and-a-half-years-old barely, concerns were being expressed about his sexualised behaviour," he said.

"Even at that age his GP expressed concern that he was under the influence of illicit substances.

"By 1995, when this boy could not yet have been four, he was being mistreated and indeed encouraged to engage in misuse of alcohol and cigarettes."
    http://www.synth8.com/pagecache/page332/
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Mog caught in the act. jk
    this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
    (:3=

Comment

Might go to the Uni of Teesside, they have good games servers.

Comment

How on Earth.....how is that physically possible? Did she not fight him at all? She must have been drugged, no offense to the boy in question but he was 12.....am I the only one here that sees the improbability of this?

Comment

Ban Serif.
          FREE MANDELA

Comment

wow, that site has a whole genre of news for michael jackson

Comment

Life sentence for rape, and GTA?

Dayyyyum, you Limeys don't mess around.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                How on Earth.....how is that physically possible? Did she not fight him at all? She must have been drugged, no offense to the boy in question but he was 12.....am I the only one here that sees the improbability of this?
                I can't imagine seeing that happening either.
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.
                . â–²
                ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                  I can't imagine seeing that happening either.
                  Seconded. I mean thirded.
                  "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

hmm...pretty hard to believe indeed. On the other hand, people with special needs are really full of surprizes. One moment they're watching television and the other moment they're hanging in a tree, acting like a monkey.
                    They're often pumped up with medicins and I think those medicins have strange effects on them.
                    Still a weird story though
                    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I think its fake, you wouldn't get life and if the patient is mentally ill, they go easy.

I mean, James Bulger's killers were like 12 and they got out at 18 or something.

Comment

i heard this on the radio and im sure he was 15-16

Comment

Just because hes mentally ill, it doesnt mean he's weak, infact mongoloids tend to be quite strong.

Comment

Bilbo^(-1)
                            Last edited by Jeansi; 03-28-2005, 01:46 PM.
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

The schoolboy, who is one of Britain's youngest convicted rapists

That scared me... he's one of and not the youngest... so that means Britian could have 11 year old rapists :fear:

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                              .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Working...
                              X