Haha @ Blizzard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha @ Blizzard

Well, as Blizzard's April Fools' joke, they put together a little parody of the /pizza command in Ever Quest 2 (common people, are you that lazy to pick up the phone?). Take a look:

http://worldofwarcraft.com/info/unde...en-xpress.html

hahaha i especially like the uniform of the delivery boy.

it would have been a good Blizzard joke if they came out with StarCraft 2.
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I personally thought it was a joke about the /pizza command in everquest.... damn.
      DELETED

Comment

it is

Comment

Oh, thank God. Cause, that woulda been pretty sad if people were ordering pizza on everquest with /pizza >.>
          DELETED

Comment

LOLOLOL... everything seems real, what happens when you type /pizza in game?! :fear:
            AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

It's Pizza Hut pizza when you type /pizza.

My friend tryed it, but didn't think it was real.

He has 34$ in pizza charged to his EQII bill.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                Oh, thank God. Cause, that woulda been pretty sad if people were ordering pizza on everquest with /pizza >.>
                Oh no, that's not a joke. That's real. I thought you were just moronic and were restating the original post that it was a joke making fun of the /pizza command.

Comment

what the fuuuuck is going on sleepy? i don't think i'm that drunk right now, but i just reread your post four times and i'm confused, big time lost in space here dude.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

So ... lemme get this straight.

Everquest II, you type /pizza in the chat line, and they deliver a pizza to your house?
                    DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                      So ... lemme get this straight.

Everquest II, you type /pizza in the chat line, and they deliver a pizza to your house?
                      You got it.

Comment

yes they do. Actually it brings up like the pizza hut website where you can place an order online.

And in response to Jason, ok when he said "I personally thought it was a joke about the /pizza command in everquest.... damn." I thought he meant something like "I personally thought the the /panda thing was a joke from the WoW people making fun of the /pizza command in Everquest" so I was like... well duh "it is" the WoW guys making an april fools joke about the /pizza command. But what he actually meant was "I thought the /pizza command was a joke". ok?
                        Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 04-02-2005, 05:26 AM.

Comment

lol :turned:

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=17264

Comment

Too LAZY to get up and use the PHONE?

No more tedious walking over to the telephone! No more arduous pushing of unfamiliar phone numbers!

And wow, looking at the pictures again, there is no one in Booty Bay, it MUST be a joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X