The Apple gPod!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stabwound
    Why do people post all these fucking stupid things? It's an April Fools joke for god's sake. Why would anyone think it's real?
    especially since if you go to www.mac.com and search for a gPod you wont come up with anything.

Comment

I thought it was real
      "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

not to mention if you bothered to do a quick google and find check the dates :P

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=gpo...en-US:official

gPod Preview Page - Game Revolution
        Info regarding Apple's new gPod. ... Although slimmer and lighter than both competing handhelds, the gPod feels quite sturdy (unlike the PSP, ...
        gr.bolt.com/articles/gpod/gpod.htm - 13k - 1 Apr 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

DarkVision Hardware - Apple to launch gPod - hit of the year?
        ... us that Apple is going to launch a new stunning media device called the gPod. ... The gPod is a bit bigger as Apple's iPod Photo but it features a ...
        www.dvhardware.net/article4498.html - 21k - 1 Apr 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

Sayy hello to the gPod, Apple's answer to the PSP | Applefritter
        ... Although slimmer and lighter than both competing handhelds, the gPod feels ... the industrial designer behind the iPod and G5 iMacs, “…the gPod will go ...
        www.applefritter.com/node/7128 - 19k - 1 Apr 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

Comment

Both a relief and a disappointment.
          "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Hehe.. well.. the dock on that screen is a pretty.. gigantic tip off that it's an April Fool's Joke.

The icons on the dock are:
            Finder, Safari, Textedit, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Something, Preview, Printers, Something, Something, Something, Tour OS X, Enable Folder Actions, Trash Can, and then Something else.

How exactly would you edit text with textedit and ms word, with a game pad and 6 buttons?
            Last edited by Sarien; 04-02-2005, 08:52 PM. Reason: Left out Safari
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I didn't look THAT close :/

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

damn it i wanted one :grin:
                Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
                Mastersword> ROFL
                Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                  Why do people post all these fucking stupid things? It's an April Fools joke for god's sake. Why would anyone think it's real?
                  I wish I was on earlier to say that exactly
                  DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                    I fucking hate the Power Rangers

As opposed to ten years ago, when I was all over that shit

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                      Getting fooled isn't always your own fault.

Being a useless fucking dickhead is. Stabwound is hardly a shining example to follow.
                      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

haha, it wasn't gonna be as harsh.
                        DELETED

Comment

Working...
                        X