No announcement yet.

Chaos Theory? whats yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your mum is technologically retarded isn't she?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
      Your mum is technologically retarded isn't she?
      wtf was mike? hows my mum technologically retarded? thats just ignorant,

im gonna kick your ass tommorow, and Jimmy,
      at least mam makes a better bacon and egg butty than yours <_<
      Last edited by scumbag; 04-03-2005, 08:01 PM.
      Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
      oNe-t> YEAH
      nopcode> before going out
      funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

No one knows what the hell were talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
          No one knows what the hell were talking about.
          youre right, so stop it

oNe-t> YEAH

Comment

Originally posted by scumbag
            my fat ass cat is looking at my E-mail's,
            checking up on what ive been doing, he's worse than my mum :P

Your fat ass cat invades your privacy too?

ew, that's one bad, fat ass cat!
            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
              Your fat ass cat invades your privacy too?

ew, that's one bad, fat ass cat!
              Jesus Christ, leave my cat alone and tell me about the game

oNe-t> YEAH

Comment

Hey, your cat is fat.

(Never played the game, so i dont know) And, the cat is in your avatar, so, its going to get made fun of
                k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

Originally posted by Roggan
                  Hey, your cat is fat.

(Never played the game, so i dont know) And, the cat is in your avatar, so, its going to get made fun of
                  my cat isnt fat, anyway i DLed a demo, so this thread is useless now.
                  thanks everyone for the (useless) imput

oNe-t> YEAH

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderMage
                    :shuriken: (Sam Fisher) :cat: :huh: (Bad Guy #745034703)
                    Cats make good cover against bad dudes.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by scumbag
                      my cat isnt fat
                      It weighs over half a stone and is bigger than pinchons afro, how isnt that fat.
                      Scumbag> You have a heatsink dont you?

Games history

Music history

Comment

Originally posted by smertin
                        It weighs over half a stone and is bigger than pinchons afro, how isnt that fat.
                        actually it weighs over a stone, but thats just because of all the depression he's carrying, thanks to you lot

oNe-t> YEAH

Comment

im halfway through the single player and it rocks. i heard the 2 player co-op was pretty amazing.

i really loved the original and pandora tomorrow, and chaos theory is just as good. you've got a knife now, no more pussy punches you actually stab the guy in the guts now and cut his throat. you can now cut through material like tent's to attack people, alot of new contextual moves (like throwing people overboard a boat or off a lighthouse or elevator), same tight tom clancy story, and the graphics are amazing, gameplay is as good as ever and the level design is fantastic.

hell the game is so good looking the ps2 version can't hack it (it got like an 8.4 review instead of a 9.6 on xbox).

if you liked any of the other SC games you'll love this one.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

Its twice as heavy as Smertin's PSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse (finaly someone whos on topic for once)
                              im halfway through the single player and it rocks. i heard the 2 player co-op was pretty amazing.

i really loved the original and pandora tomorrow, and chaos theory is just as good. you've got a knife now, no more pussy punches you actually stab the guy in the guts now and cut his throat. you can now cut through material like tent's to attack people, alot of new contextual moves (like throwing people overboard a boat or off a lighthouse or elevator), same tight tom clancy story, and the graphics are amazing, gameplay is as good as ever and the level design is fantastic.

hell the game is so good looking the ps2 version can't hack it (it got like an 8.4 review instead of a 9.6 on xbox).

if you liked any of the other SC games you'll love this one.
                              thanks for that, i take it from what you said that its good. and thanks for not talking about my cat

oNe-t> YEAH

Comment

Off topic, but still on video games...

I hate Hades in God of War, stupid fucking rollers...

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                                .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Working...
                                X