Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Paul II

IS now dead.
    "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

May he rest in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
      May he rest in peace.
      i agree, this may sound nasty, but it should of been sooner, end the pain he suffered the last few days
      Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
      oNe-t> YEAH
      nopcode> before going out
      funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Plz no blasphemous shit by atheists/douchebags (for posts to come, we all know how religion affects these boards)

RIP, his time ran out and his purpose here on Earth has been fulfilled
        hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
        !

Comment

Spybreak, considering the maturity level of people on these boards you'll probably find like 10 posts glorifying in the death of John Paul II, and half of them will probably be by people who go to church.

Anyway, RIP.
          - k2

Comment

Yeah, he was a great man. Half of the people here aren't informed about his life and so they don't respect him for what he did because they don't know what he did.

RIP.

Just wait for demon girl to nuke the conversation with her emo/goth drivel.

Comment

Surely that little comment would cause her to make a reply?

Comment

I think a lot of what the church and of what this Pope considered evil or wrong with society to be pretty fucked up and weak but at least i knew where the man and the position stood and at least he took a shot at using religion to unite people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                  IS now dead.
                  Rest.In.Peice

Just got in and seen the special news bulletin. I'm a catholic but not a preaching catholic, i respect for all that hes done and still do now, may he rest in peice and keep in mind he will be in every catholic and non catholics heart forever.

Just like to pay my respects to him.
                  To John Paul II.

Comment

im not religious in any way, shape or form.. but the suffering that man was in for the last week or so was hurtfull to see.
                    04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                      Yeah, he was a great man. Half of the people here aren't informed about his life and so they don't respect him for what he did because they don't know what he did.

RIP.

Just wait for demon girl to nuke the conversation with her emo/goth drivel.
                      couldnt agree more Mike, well said
                      Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                      oNe-t> YEAH
                      nopcode> before going out
                      funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

As popes go, he had a lot of potential and didn't really do what he was capable of doing. I hope the next pope is more liberal.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

R.I.P Pope John Paul the II. :crying:

May he enjoy heaven~!
                          AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

first to apologize on behalf of the catholic church for the mistreatment of others of other beliefs.

first to go to a synagoge.

and it goes on and on and on.

This guy is a champion for ALL beliefs.

Comment

he was capable of so much more.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X