Sin City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squeezer
    I thought it was one of the best, and probably the most beautifully shot movie I have ever seen. The black and white, intermingled with Color added one of the coolest effects in a movie I have ever seen. The film is just so pretty to watch. I was constantly mesmerized by the blend of colors, and the appeal of the green screen. Especially, the scene in the beginning where the woman smokes a cigarrete, and her eyes light up.
    Doing drugs before movies is cheating.
    :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

Horny, why do you think Ebert and Roeper are the way they are?

I loved the movie, I believe the guy that played Hellboy was that ugly mugged dude, and he owned. Bruce Willis had to fight this big yellow dude that was trippy while continuing to be a pedophile, although it wasnt with Lindsay Lohan this time. Clive Owne Owened the city with his gang of scantally dressed hookers. All in all a long guy movie. We needed this, the notebook can burn, tired of chickflicks. Guys, drag your girlfriends in to see this. Consider it payback for everything they brought you to.

Comment

If you were thinking of Marv then it was Mickey Rourke who played him. Hellboy was played by Ron Perlman. The make up gave them similar looking profiles though, so it's an easy mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
          If you were thinking of Marv then it was Mickey Rourke who played him. Hellboy was played by Ron Perlman. The make up gave them similar looking profiles though, so it's an easy mistake.
          Thanks Troll, didnt know, he has a forehead nose in the profile though lol. They merge together.

Comment

Sin City was sweet, except for one thing.

If Jessica Alba says "Sleep with me!" You don't tell her no, you ask her where the bed is.
            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Especially after spending 8 years in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                Especially after spending 8 years in prison.
                In Solitary, and the only thing youve seen lately is a big Orange thing.

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt
                  Sin City was sweet, except for one thing.

If Jessica Alba says "Sleep with me!" You don't tell her no, you ask her where the bed is.
                  bwahahahahahahahaha. $
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Fagz use a bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                      Fagz use a bed.
                      Yeah guys, haven't you seen that new Axe commercial?

Comment

Working...
                      X