Mystery guest for Babyshambles record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery guest for Babyshambles record

Kate Moss To Appear On Babyshambles Album?

Following much speculation as to the identity of the mysterious special guest vocalist appearing on the new Babyshambles album, come reports that it is indeed, Pete Doherty's girlfriend Kate Moss. God help us.

As previously reported, Babyshambles are ensconced in Twin Peaks recording studio in the Brecon Beacons, Wales recording their debut album with ex-Clash man Mick Jones and legendary Sex Pistols, Roxy Music and Guns N’ Roses producer Bill Price at the controls.

In addition to explaining that the recording is progressing well and listing the songs the band were currently working on, a recent statement explained one of the tracks includes very special “guest vocals”.

Rumours instantly started circulating as to who the special guest could be, with Shane McGowan, Mick Jones and Pete Doherty's former Libertines bandmate Carl Barat all touted. However, one name kept appearing. Doherty's supermodel girlfriend Kate Moss.

Now tabloid reports claim that Moss does indeed appear on the record. The Sun quotes a source as saying, "Kate's been spending a lot of time in the studio. She's done some backing vocals on the potential single ‘F**k Forever’."

And Doherty is reportedly so impressed with her voice that he plans to write a duet for them with the source claiming “There’s now talk of a track featuring her and Pete.”

Moss previously provided backing vocals on Primal Scream's cover of 'Some Velvet Morning'.

Babyshambles will be playing Koko in London on Friday April 29. Tickets for the night cost £11 advance and are availible from via the Xfm Xchange on 0871 222 1049 or by going to the Xfm Online Ticket Shop by clicking here.

Songs already recorded include, ‘Gang Of Gin', ‘Black Boy Lane', ‘Loyalty Song', ‘A Rebours', ‘Do You Know Me', ‘32nd Of December', ‘My Darling Clementine', ‘In Love With A Feeling' and ‘Albion'.

http://www.xfm.co.uk/Article.asp?id=76363
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)
Working...
X