Your weirdest dream?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your weirdest dream?

I went out for a smoke a couple of mins ago, and thought for myself..WHAT would be interesting to know about my fellow subspace players? And then I remembered my last nights boring dream about a ship. A fucking ship...

A couple of minutes later I remembered that we had a thread pretty similar to this on the Diso/A-S forums. This is one of my weirdest dreams I've ever had, it was kind of long but I had shortened it down here.

Originally posted by Da1 on the diso forums:

Dunno what I dreamt tho, something about seeing a really skinny ugly lady on the street, and she came up to me and said "HEY I WEIGH 150 KILOS, WANT ME TO SHOW U?", and I was like "..wtf, you don't weight 150 kilos", and she pulled up her dress and the biggest dick fell on the street, and she screamed "YAOOORRII" at the same time.....wtf...
    from the same topic, Wah!!'s dream:
    Originally posted by Wah!! on the diso forums:

Just as I was gonna score with 2 hot chicks and got naked, my entire body got covered in GIANT, red, pulsating, itching warts, they were fucking disgusting and really hurt like hell and I feel physicly ill just thinking about it. It was like a giant allergic reaction....
    Ew ew ew I'll never forget those horrible warts.

So what's your weirdest dream?
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Not weird and this happened only a few times: often in the morning when it's time to get out of bed, I dream I'm out of bed and brushing my teeth etc. thinking the day has started, but then I wake up and I'm still tucked up in bed + LATE.

Comment

only dream i remembered is when me and my mate were being chased by 2 guys with guns shooting at us. Lightning kept striking the ground near me too, then i ended up at a beach.

Soon enough i was driving an F1 car..
      04.07.05 08:59

Comment

weirdest dream ive had was i was asleep, but i recreated the things i did the day before i went to bed, but a few minor tweaks in it.

pretty boring really
        Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
        oNe-t> YEAH
        nopcode> before going out
        funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Lucid dreaming $
          last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

probably the time when i was sleepwalking and i thought i was at the pool and there were zoo animals like lions and monkeys everywhere and i still had to guard the pool.
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm
              Not weird and this happened only a few times: often in the morning when it's time to get out of bed, I dream I'm out of bed and brushing my teeth etc. thinking the day has started, but then I wake up and I'm still tucked up in bed + LATE.
              Me too!
              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
              ---A few minutes later---
              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
              9:Kim> UM
              9:Kim> i didn't
              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

my weirdest dream was entering the VIP section of some club and it was me and my friend and like 25 finnneee girls we couldnt see their faces cause they were all facing a stage and the "Cotton Eye Joe" song comes up and they all face me and my friend and their faces are UGLY as hell, warts.. big noses.. worst dream ever
                1: Desire> I can make you feel AzN and increase the size of your e-penis
                1: Desire> and give you more e-boners
                1: GammaHydroxy> Excellent Boner!
                1: GammaHydroxy> That was the best boner i've ever had.
                1: GammaHydroxy> XOG IS MY LOVER

Comment

Hmmm... so many, which one to pick...

Well, its not 1 weird dream, but a common thing between the dreams. Whenever I goto a mall, in a dream, its always the exact same mall. Its a tall, glass cylinder with spiral staircases around it, a very large building with 50+ stories of stores around the edges. I've had many dreams that took place inside there.

Oh, and this one... haha. I had a dream that I was at school and there was this girl I remember I used to like and all was there. So, I was talking to her, and she told me to call her the next morning so we can go do something. I then woke up walked to the phone and began to dial the number she gave me, when it hit me ... that it was just a dream ... that sucked.

Umm... oh and the last one. For the past, God knows how long, I was looking for my MechWarrior 2 CD so I could play it again. Well, I could never find it forever, and eventually gave up looking. Well, one night I had a dream that I walked over to my bookshelf, and opened up this old, dusty game box. And inside the gamebox, the Mechwarrior 2 CD was sitting there, right on top. I then woke up, and then I looked over to my bookshelf and sure enough there was this box there. I Then opened it up and tada there's my disc. Really creepy.
                  DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                    Oh, and this one... haha. I had a dream that I was at school and there was this girl I remember I used to like and all was there. So, I was talking to her, and she told me to call her the next morning so we can go do something. I then woke up walked to the phone and began to dial the number she gave me, when it hit me ... that it was just a dream ... that sucked.
                    yeah, i hate those dreams

edit: well, the waking up part

Comment

I once had this nightmare that I woke up next to a girl
                      Man...I'm still scared...plz god, don't make it happen
                      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

i once had a dream that i lived though a work day where every one got my name wrong and then i found a gun under my desk and shot the place up, but than it turned it, i was my mom. :fear:
                        1. You're reading my comment
                        2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
                        4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
                        5. You're checking it now.
                        6. You're smiling.
                        7. You're still reading my comment.
                        8. You know all you have read is true.
                        10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
                        11. You're checking it now.
                        12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Comment

I don't remember any of my dreams, but I know a friend of mine has seen me landing a jumbojet on the roof of our school and we proceededto steal food from the school dining hall B)
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Lately I've been getting a lot of "real" dreams and even some that are subliminal, because often I think I've been coming across alot of deja vu incidents, and they usually happen like once every 6 months it seems. I dont remember doing that in real life, but in dreams, and thats where the deja vu happens.

Wouldn't it be weird if your brain subliminally already knew the future, but you had no way of accessing it except through "lost packets" that are recovered on a small scale known as DEJA VU *twilight zone*
                            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                            Failure teaches success.

Comment

I can't remember my weirdest dream because they're all weird, I can only talk about my most recent one. This morning I dreamt me and my parents (among a crowd of people) were next to this stone building, possibly a chapel of some sort and some people were attacking it. So it started to crumble so I ran, I looked behind me and saw my parents unconscious so I ran back and helkped my brother pull a boulder off my Dad's leg then picked my Mum up and ran.

Comment

Working...
                              X