Disliked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disliked

Well I really have nothing comical or to rant on about the topic I chose. I just felt that this being the "Useless Crap" forum, that Disliked being a useless crap should have a topic in his honour. So here it is. Do with it as you will, enjoy.
    You laugh at me because I am different, and I am laughing at you because you're all the SAME.

Disliked is a faggot, that being stated. Good day.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I just had a major moral dilemma:

Should I make a post stating how this was a "pot calling the kettle black" statement, and risk the stinging barbs of an under-educated Oen attacking my position? Or should I just understand that the point is already implied, and relent? In the back of my mind, I came to a resolution:

Either way, Oen Izan is still a shitface.

Viva la Trash Talk--a seven-headed bitch that refuses to go down on you, and sure as hell ain't making you coffee the next morning.
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

You know everything is going to shit when they start turning on each other.

Comment

i'm an equal-opportunity offender.
          you're all a bunch of queers.

(except conc because the pallies movies are the shit and i'm eagerly awaiting the next one.. so hurry up and make one, donkeybutt).
          plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL

donkeybutt.
            memories of 2nd grade

Me> GTFO MY SAMMACH!
            Bully> NO!
            Me> WTF GTFO NOW DONKEYBUTT!
            everyone> OOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Comment

Conc, stop being such an elitist before I get TK on you.

Remember kids, when everyone thinks that someone is a moron; it means that they're trying to exclude him from their big boy club.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                  I just had a major moral dilemma:

Should I make a post stating how this was a "pot calling the kettle black" statement, and risk the stinging barbs of an under-educated Oen attacking my position? Or should I just understand that the point is already implied, and relent? In the back of my mind, I came to a resolution:

Either way, Oen Izan is still a shitface. <--Note: this got a laff but the comment below shut me up

Viva la Trash Talk--a seven-headed bitch that refuses to go down on you, and sure as hell ain't making you coffee the next morning.
                  No you shouldn't have made a post. Mainly on the grounds that you made that last comment on Viva la trash talk.. that wasn't funny at all and here I thought you was funny 24/7 boy was I wrong. I know now you're in the same league as Ann.
                  You laugh at me because I am different, and I am laughing at you because you're all the SAME.

Comment

By including me in every post you make you still don't accomplish anything you've strived for.

Comment

Oh no, he does look stupid.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

i'm still wondering how troll king can endorse this.
                        plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

You guys are such elitists, I am disgusted.

Comment

I wash my hands on the whole matter.

After blowing my nose in it first.

Comment

i learn something new about elitism from annux every day.

Comment

Working...
                              X