Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Wars

Did anyone try the beta weekend recently? I'd like to know your opinions on it as I might buy it. Then that will lead to me having absolutely no social life and no qualifications.

Next beta weekend is this Friday right?

Don't tell me to buy WoW as its just a total rip off.

Get/keep a social life and the same with the qualifications. you will thank me later.

Your Pal,

Suh
    Reinstate Sarien
    ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

The reason I want this MMORPG is because its more fun oriented rather than XP based. I really don't see the point in solely playing for a huge XP, I want to actually enjoy the game instead of getting stressed because I have to get something like 70 XP to get anywhere.

Plus its not Pay to Play which I find incredibly sad.

Comment

I might be getting this aswell, 22nd this month I believe it's released. However, I fear for my college work.

Comment

I missed this weekends beta, I think there was one this week? Anyways, love the game and yeah, this game is not about who has more XP or who has spent the most time in the game, but rather skill. I've already pre ordered the game and I think you should too. It's worth it. You also get a poster if you pre order !!!
          ()_()
          (0.o)
          (")(")

Comment

Everyone can join my guild

Message any of the following in the game..

"Albel the Wicked" (Necro, the one I created the guild with)
            "Dameon Angell" (Warrior)
            "Dameon Archangell" (Monk)

Current "from TW" list: cpt. guano, arilou, lunar c, bahamut, manjuice jr. (possibly Manjuice), ant68, Amok, Adeon, Star Kitty, .... probably more, but I forgot. I own it, and I'll add anyone from here no questions asked. Basically, on the list you have Leader -> Captain -> Members. I'm the leader, only get 1 of those. Captains, I never saw a limit to them, they can also assign people to join the guild. Anyone from TW gets to be a captain. And Members are the people we found from inside the game, not attached to TW. The guild name, by the way, is called "Eisen Dragon" and we have a nice looking cape you get to wear that appears on your character (unremoveable) while in the guild. Note: All guilds have this cape, just different designs and colours.

Umm, yeah, its more than just going out and killing random troll x for 2 hours, its alot of fun playing in the gladiator arenas with your guild or in pick-up games with random (or arranged on the spot) player teams. But if you do like doing player v cpu monster hunting, there's alot to explore in the gameworld.

This coming weekend is the final beta before it's release, I had to miss the last one due to alot of work, but I should be here for this one. So yeah, just hit me up and I'll put you in.
            Last edited by Dameon Angell; 04-10-2005, 03:58 PM.
            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
              Everyone can join my guild

Message any of the following in the game..

"Albel the Wicked" (Necro, the one I created the guild with)
              "Dameon Angell" (Warrior)
              "Dameon Archangell" (Monk)

Current "from TW" list: cpt. guano, arilou, lunar c, bahamut, manjuice jr. (possibly Manjuice), ant68, Amok, Adeon, Star Kitty, .... probably more, but I forgot. I own it, and I'll add anyone from here no questions asked. Basically, on the list you have Leader -> Captain -> Members. I'm the leader, only get 1 of those. Captains, I never saw a limit to them, they can also assign people to join the guild. Anyone from TW gets to be a captain. And Members are the people we found from inside the game, not attached to TW. The guild name, by the way, is called "Eisen Dragon" and we have a nice looking cape you get to wear that appears on your character (unremoveable) while in the guild. Note: All guilds have this cape, just different designs and colours.

Umm, yeah, its more than just going out and killing random troll x for 2 hours, its alot of fun playing in the gladiator arenas with your guild or in pick-up games with random (or arranged on the spot) player teams. But if you do like doing player v cpu monster hunting, there's alot to explore in the gameworld.

This coming weekend is the final beta before it's release, I had to miss the last one due to alot of work, but I should be here for this one. So yeah, just hit me up and I'll put you in.
              Can I join your guild, I pre-ordered the game last week cant wait for it, looks amazing
              Scumbag> You have a heatsink dont you?

Games history

Music history

Comment

.... and I thought when I said "everyone can join my guild" it was so obvious.
                DELETED

Comment

1ight gave me an invite for this once (:wub: ) but that was the weekend i lost my phoneline, so i only played it for a few hours. i thought it was cool, don't think i'll buy it, especially since it's nearly summer. would have thought they'd release it in Winter...

Comment

Can someone compare this to WoW and i'll determine which i'm going to spend my whole life on? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                      Did anyone try the beta weekend recently?

Next beta weekend is this Friday right?
                      i thought THE beta weekend was this friday night, not been done yet
                      Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                      oNe-t> YEAH
                      nopcode> before going out
                      funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

No you dickhead, there are 2 beta events. 1 has passed and the next one starts on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                          No you dickhead, there are 2 beta events. 1 has passed and the next one starts on Friday.
                          ok, ok, dont get benny on, smertin told me it was next weekend. no ones fault, just a lapse in information
                          Jesus
                          Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                          oNe-t> YEAH
                          nopcode> before going out
                          funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Creature
                              Can someone compare this to WoW and i'll determine which i'm going to spend my whole life on? :P
                              Yes! as anyone played both?
                              I would like to know the diferences... and get some screens of both although i have already seen some movies i think they never give you the exact measure of the game!
                              A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Working...
                              X