General Election 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Election 2005

Brits, finding it difficult to choose what party to vote for this year? Can't distinguish between the crap and the bullshit? Let this site decide for you!

Labour -32
    Conservative -19
    Liberal Democrat 35
    UK Independence Party 1
    Green 32

You should vote: Liberal Democrat
    The LibDems take a strong stand against tax cuts and a strong one in favour of public services: they would make long-term residential care for the elderly free across the UK, and scrap university tuition fees. They are in favour of a ban on smoking in public places, but would relax laws on cannabis. They propose to change vehicle taxation to be based on usage rather than ownership.
    Meh, I'm still going to vote Green.

OMG, what the fuck, i came out that i should vote Tories, i hate the little tory bastards

that website is fucked up <_<
    Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
    oNe-t> YEAH
    nopcode> before going out
    funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Labour -18
      Conservative -39
      Liberal Democrat 45
      UK Independence Party -22
      Green 30

I got LibDem as well even though I will be voting Labour, just to keep the Tories out.

In the Scottish election I'll vote SSP or LibDem because the chances of the Tories getting in power up here are slim and none.

I might consider the Monster Raving Loony Party. :grin:
      Last edited by H I M; 04-15-2005, 10:47 PM.
      2:puker> gilder is any band bigger than metallica in your country
      2:gilder> if artist count, madonna, cause he was in finland once
      2:puker> he
      2:puker> maledonna
      2:Sika> whats metallica

Comment

First off, I'm not British.

Labour -14
        Conservative 5
        Liberal Democrat 6
        UK Independence Party 13
        Green 5

You should vote: UK Independence Party
        UKIP's primary focus is on Europe, where the party is strongly against joining both the EU constitution and the Euro. UKIP is also firmly in favour of limiting immigration. The party does not take a clear line on some other policy issues, but supports scrapping university tuition fees; it is strongly against income tax rises and favour reducing fuel duty.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

1st run, voted kinda neutral on things.

Your expected outcome:
          Labour

Your actual outcome:
          Labour -9
          Conservative -15
          Liberal Democrat 21
          UK Independence Party 9
          Green 0

The LibDems take a strong stand against tax cuts and a strong one in favour of public services: they would make long-term residential care for the elderly free across the UK, and scrap university tuition fees. They are in favour of a ban on smoking in public places, but would relax laws on cannabis. They propose to change vehicle taxation to be based on usage rather than ownership.

2nd run, forced myself to make an opinion:

Your expected outcome:
          Labour

Your actual outcome:
          Labour -36
          Conservative -33
          Liberal Democrat 18
          UK Independence Party 18
          Green 15

You should vote: UK Independence Party
          UKIP's primary focus is on Europe, where the party is strongly against joining both the EU constitution and the Euro. UKIP is also firmly in favour of limiting immigration. The party does not take a clear line on some other policy issues, but supports scrapping university tuition fees; it is strongly against income tax rises and favour reducing fuel duty.

Comment

After reading http://www.whoshouldyouvotefor.com/policies.php

I'm undecided between Labour and LibDem, maybe favouring Labour slightly.

Comment

Your expected outcome:
              Conservative

Your actual outcome:
              Labour 0
              Conservative 38
              Liberal Democrat -6
              UK Independence Party 18
              Green 35

You should vote: Conservative

The Conservative Party is strongly against joining the Euro and against greater use of taxation to fund public services. The party broadly supported the Iraq war and backs greater policing and ID cards. The Tories are against increasing the minimum wage above the rate of inflation, and have committed to abolishing university tuition fees. They support 'virtual vouchers' for private education.
              DELETED

Comment

Working...
              X