No announcement yet.

Brawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think those crazy Russian bear fighters would win... If they cant win in a brawl at least theyll win in the hairy chest competiton.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan
      I still think those crazy Russian bear fighters would win... If they cant win in a brawl at least theyll win in the hairy chest competiton.
      Russia is weak.

That's why we beat their ass in the cold war.

edit: forgot my sarcasm tags.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

america, cause fat people are hard to take down
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenPlums
          I'd put my money on Scotland any day.

Imagine a hundred big-bearded Scotsmen charging at you through the heather, tackle flailing in the wind.

It would put the willies up me.

It put the willies up the romans and they usually liked that sort of thing.
          Except that Scotland hasn't been a country in a while. And everyone knows the United Kingdom wouldn't win this shit.

Comment

well, if each country could bring the same amount of people, i'd think itll be in the following order

1) Thailand. Seriously, if they had people that fought like the thai boxer in ong bak, who even need fists anymore?

2) China. Everybody was kung fu fighting. And you've dishonored our families. Prepare to die.

3) Ireland/scotland. Depending on the number of alcoholic drinks involved.

4) United States. Its a melting pot of ALL fighting styles. People will be confused. Gangbangers, pimps, and crackheads. USA all the way.

5) Russia. I'm reminded of the burly wrestler from street fighter 2: Zangief. That dude was at least twice the size of the asian dudes.
            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
            TelCat> i dont

Comment

I would team up with IlyaZ and kick all your asses

Comment

Sudanese def

Comment

Working...
                X