X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is this card trick done?

http://www.killsometime.com/video/vids/Card-Trick.wmv

http://www.killsometime.com/Video/vi...deo=Card-Trick

I don't get it. I assume that he actually has more than just 4 cards...?
    Last edited by Stabwound; 04-27-2005, 02:26 PM.
    sdg

is that cig smoke in your avatar?
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

It's this guy.
      sdg

Comment

That site is too dirty for me to be allowed to see.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

They're hidden up his bum.

But seriously I don't know

Comment

If Stabwound's link doesn't work for you try: http://www.killsometime.com/Video/vi...deo=Card-Trick
            People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Ooo that's pretty cool. No idea how he did that.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

wtf.
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

***Spoilers***

watching it in slow motion, i found 3 errors, but none of them explains the trick though.

when he's putting the 2's on the table and showing the top card, after he has 1 card on the table, he seems like he took the top card and put it on the bottom, but he actually took the top 2 cards, and put it on the bottom. also noticed how he didn't show you the last card in his hand? that is a 10 or a K.

when he's showing the last 10 of spades, he actually showed the 3rd 10 of spades, thus there's the flicking motion instead of the other turning motions. This lead me to believe there's only one 10 of spades in there.

Also, after the above, he says that all four cards are 10 of spades, but he showed you the bottom card 4 times. so obviously u think they are all 10s.

There's probably two Ks, one 10 of spade, and one 2 of heart in those 4 cards.

Comment

Didn't he show four different kings though?

Edit: no, you're right, there are only 2.
                    Last edited by Troll King; 04-27-2005, 04:59 PM.

Comment

i have the same tthing you press a button and it changes

Comment

I have no idea how he did that... Only thing I can think of is he magically stopped the camera switched decks and somehow was able to get in the same posture at the exact last moment the last camera was on. So that he could switch decks. Completely off the wall, but none the less its an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by AnidaLife
                          ***Spoilers***

watching it in slow motion, i found 3 errors, but none of them explains the trick though.

when he's putting the 2's on the table and showing the top card, after he has 1 card on the table, he seems like he took the top card and put it on the bottom, but he actually took the top 2 cards, and put it on the bottom. also noticed how he didn't show you the last card in his hand? that is a 10 or a K.

when he's showing the last 10 of spades, he actually showed the 3rd 10 of spades, thus there's the flicking motion instead of the other turning motions. This lead me to believe there's only one 10 of spades in there.

Also, after the above, he says that all four cards are 10 of spades, but he showed you the bottom card 4 times. so obviously u think they are all 10s.

There's probably two Ks, one 10 of spade, and one 2 of heart in those 4 cards.
                          That is very clever, and clever of him to figure it out. You'd have to handle those cards pretty well to be able to do that trick.

Comment

kind of off topic, but I watched this thing on David Blane last night, and though I know magic is all about illusions, it still looks fucking amazing.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Over spring break my friend did this exact trick ... I'm thinking the answer has to be somewhere on the internet. Maybe try some google searches?

Comment

Working...
                              X