albums that you typically listen to without skipping any songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
    I'm really just pointing out the obvious. And I'm sorry your taste in music differs from mine, but that doesn't mean what you listen to is crap or vise versa, it just means that we don't like to listen to eachother's music.

I really don't care about your penis fight about meallica, but in regards to dothefandango's music taste, I'd like to provide a snippet from an old thread.

hogo, listen to their first album (The Blue Album/"Weezer") and Pinkerton, they definitly do NOT suck. They shaped most of pop-rock/emo in the years to come.
    Originally posted by wadi
    You sound like that's something they should be proud of.
    Because they should be.
    Originally posted by Vykromond
    Incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
      Weezer - The Blue Album

Like Tool, I'm not a giant Weezer fan...but come on. I don't know a single person that won't belt out the chorus to "Say It Aint So" when presented with the opportunity.
      Originally posted by bloodzombie
      el scorcho touches me in strange ways.
      I don't think they pioneered the genre but hey, they're still fun to listen to.
      Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
      i just wish it was longer
      Originally posted by Cops
      it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

=W=
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I just started listening to it, but the new Fruit Bats album (Spelled in Bones) is pretty fucking phenomenal.

That, and I think the new Weezer album is bland. Yeah. I said it.
          Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 05-07-2005, 05:39 AM.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
            I just started listening to it, but the new Fruit Bats album (Spelled in Bones) is pretty fucking phenomenal.

That, and I think the new Weezer album is bland. Yeah. I said it.
            conc can you aim me the new fruit bats? i lost my subscription to slsk and i don't have a credit card so i've been download light for months
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

IM me vyk.
              Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 05-08-2005, 12:33 AM.

Comment

I got the new fallout boy album,

and shortly thereafter realized i was either a woman, or gay.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                  if i were cutting down ok computer to ten songs, fitter happier would stay, actually... i think it's great
                  I wouldn't want to have to shave the thing down to even eleven songs. I think the rest are all pretty frickin great.

Fitter Happier, on the other hand, should be lost in a tragic thresher accident.

Comment

I kind of like Kid A better than that, but "Karma Police" is a beautiful, beautiful song.
                    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

• Hey Cylor, you're back on my slsk.

Comment

• I generally dont buy a cd if i'm gonna skip tracks on it.

Papa Roach - Infest
                        Bif Naked - Purge
                        Bif Naked - I Bificus
                        Slayer - God hates us all
                        Sinch - Sinch
                        Del Amitri - Twisted

.. and fuckloads more, but those r my current favs.

Comment

• I've actually met Del Amitri. I was obsessed with them about seven or eight years ago when "Roll To Me" was on the radio and my mom was dating a DJ at a popular radio station so he arranged for me to meet them. They're amazing!

Comment

• Lately I've been listening to the Golden Anniversary Collection of Muddy Waters over and over and over.

I fucked to it last night, and man oh man, fucking to the blues is dandy. Let me tell you!
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vykromond
                              conc can you aim me the new fruit bats? i lost my subscription to slsk and i don't have a credit card so i've been download light for months
                              SoulSeek is free, broham. . .SlSknet.org. At least I don't have to pay to use it.

Comment

• Yeah, but if you donate you get privileges. More search results and queue bumps. I'm a broke-ass white boy and even I donated. Makes slsk a thousand times better, and it's a great program to begin with.
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                                Originally posted by the_paul
                                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                                Originally posted by Material Girl
                                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                                X