These forums are stale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These forums are stale

The last legitimate new member joined these forums on April 11th. That's almost a month with no fresh meat. I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty fucking bored with the situation. The same people post the same inane shit over and over. Bait threads, (mostly) stupid news stories and just general bullshit that no one with a single brain cell would care about.

And that's just in General Discussion. Trash Talk also fucking sucks now. Stylez is the most boring forum troll I've ever seen, and people keep egging him on like he's something special. I guess when you're impoverished even a worn-out rusty penny seems like a blessing.

We need to do something to bring this place back to life. I don't care if we have to get new people to sign up. I don't care if we have to hunt down old members who have disappeared and threaten them at knifepoint to make them come back. This shit sucks, guys. Don't get me wrong, most of you are still awesome, but this place desperately needs some fresh blood injected into it.

EDIT: Just realized that I posted this in UC. Fuck. Someone please move it to General Discussion so the word can get out. :sorcerer:
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Stfu U Fagt>< Go Tell It To Dr Fill And Get Cancer And Die Lol.

Yeah, they suck, I come everyday to find something interesting, usually I find something sorta interesting and post. It's mostly just "LOL! Guy gets hit by car and dies! ROFL!" or "SOME COUNTRY sucks! JK FFS!"

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=18135
      audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
      DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
      Azreal> LOloL
      cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

What the... someone's in trouble. Thanks cook.

Comment

That explains the lack of new people. But that's still no excuse for the rest of you shitheads being so dull. :noexpress
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
            That explains the lack of new people. But that's still no excuse for the rest of you shitheads being so dull. :noexpress
            Your penis is small.
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

so is mine
              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

PH, I have an idea.

I'll forum PM you tomorrow.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

i am ANYTHING (well almost anything) but dull

no really, i am
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Do you know what, I was just about to explain how I've seen on these forums that registration is open at a certain time of day, then I realized I dreamt that too.

Comment

Working...
                    X