Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye ilyaz
    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
    5: Da1andonly> =((
    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Someone explain me what these tests are all about plz?

Scumbag, htf did I end up in your sig?! <_<
      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
        Scumbag, htf did I end up in your sig?! <_<
        http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...6&postcount=18

Then he put it in his signature....that's how

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
          AP English is EZ.

We read ez books, and take ez tests on them. Then we sleep with ez girls.
          AP English Language or Lit?

AP English Language was easy, but Lit was a fucking hard class, and I opted out of it midway through the year.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Yourthemannowdog.com

Comment

my bio book is more boring than these forums.
              this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
              (:3=

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                AP English is EZ.

We read ez books, and take ez tests on them. Then we sleep with ez girls.
                Like banging a coffee can?

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                  AP English Language or Lit?

AP English Language was easy, but Lit was a fucking hard class, and I opted out of it midway through the year.
                  Pussy. I eked through it and took the test. Don't give me that "It was hurting my GPA" horseshit either.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
                    Someone explain me what these tests are all about plz?
                    AP courses are courses you take in high school, but are taught at a college level. in theory, at least. at the end of the class, you pay something like $80US to take an AP test for the subject.. scored from 1 to 5. get a 3 or better and you pass, which gives you college credit for the class. since I took AP computer science, statistics, calculus, english, and government, and passed all the tests, I entered college with an entire year's worth of credits already completed. 'cept AP government sucked, because it didn't meet the state and local government requirement that I need to graduate.. so I have to go take a gov class anyways. whatever.

edit: AP = Advanced Placement

Comment

The only bad thing is a lot of quality universities dont accept AP or if they do they require you to take a more advanced class. For example I have taken the AP US History Exam the college I will be attending will give me credit for us history, but it will not count in my requirements for graduation. I will have to take some sort of advanced history class. So AP classes have pros/cons. I think the best thing about AP is it gives you a taste of a college course.

Comment

I'm counting on General Education credits from my AP tests anyway. I wouldn't dream of missing the basic classes like Calculus I and Physics 101 because those are the kind of classes that are going to be essential to my major later on. If I missed something there, it would be a real problem.
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I'm hoping to get a 3 or so on AP US History, if I'm lucky and they like my 3 page essay on how the Civil Rights movement and women's movement screwed over white males then I may be able to pull off a 4.

I sucked on the AP World history last year :/ got a 2 on it but I managed a 4 on my Computer Science A AP test and I'm hoping for a 4 or possibly a 5 on the AB test this year.

Also, I have Physics B which I should be able to pull off a 4 or 5 on tomorrow afternoon and I should get a 3 on my English AP test from last Monday.

Fit, the stuff in those Physics and Calculus intro classes are things that you should know if you can score high enough on the AP test to get credit for them.
                          Ban Ikrit

Comment

a) thank god im not in high school
                            b) i disagree with sleepy, the aps do kind of matter, assuming you are lazy like me. i never took any aps (our school had ib, but whatever) because i thought they didnt matter, and i have friends that took a lot of aps that have taken only 12 credits for practically the last two years of college and theyre going to graduate on time. taking only 12 credits is awesome, you get to get drunk way more often.
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Chances are if you took a bunch of AP classes, you aren't getting drunk too much anyhow.

Comp. Science A was semi difficult.

Side Note: If anyone knows anything about CMU graphics in C++, I need help on a project I am making.
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                                Chances are if you took a bunch of AP classes, you aren't getting drunk too much anyhow.
                                I'm betting your whole outlook on this will change drastically about 2 weeks into your freshman semester.
                                Reclusion
                                "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Working...
                                X