horrible horrible dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horrible horrible dream

eugh i had a dream that we all lived within a community and of course there were gangs of all the leets picking on the newbs and stuff, a bit like school

then here was this hype that bom had returned and there were flyers all over the place.....i had to wake up there cuz it was too damn fkin sick.

I hate you.

Comment

my horrible horrible dream would be your life.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Comment

You know your addict when the thoughts of a 2d space ship game is stopiing the thoughts of pretty ladies.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

aight. same subject

I had this dream, right, where there was this chinatown just outside of my dorm room and when i saw it, there was this old lady trying to sell me watermelons and i was all like "sure ill have some" and she was like "cash only" and then i was all like "bitch i only have my pennstate id card take the lioncash" and she was all like "cash only" and then she started chasing me with a big knife and all of a sudden these wooden urinals come from the ceiling and im running from her and trying to dodge the urinals and then there was these arcade machines and i picked up the gun cuz it was obviously some sort of shooting game, and then i realized it was pacman and i was all like "what the fuck" and then i saw the old lady again and i ran into the ocean and realized i couldnt swim so i woke up.
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

Comment

im pretty sure i wasn't out drinking the night i had the dream.
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

i know a girl who masturbates with shower-heads and bangs fat mexican dudes that goes to pennstate

are you her?? JW

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                  i know a girl who masturbates with shower-heads and bangs fat mexican dudes that goes to pennstate

are you her?? JW
                  Annux are you a fat mexican dude?
                  Originally posted by Diakka
                  Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Working...
                  X