Now then and for ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now then and for ever

... so, I handed in my thesis today ... 24 hours after it was due.
    Before you continue your reading, let me apologize for my possible abuse of gramma and incoherent logic - I had less than 10 hours sleep in the past 3 days and exterme amount of coffeine circulating in my blood stream is preventing me from get any sleep.
    Now, let me start on what I really want to say - I have a problem.
    I fear that I have severely damaged my brain by excessive consumption of alcohol and illegal drugs. Don't get me wrong, I am not kind of person who like to do that for the fun of it ... I do it because I go out too much when I should be studying, and right before the exams I would have a panic attack, then I start to take drug to help me cram and use alcohol to help me rest. I want to change this habit, but I wasn't able to - not matter how hard I try. I am kind of person who afraid to lose - my friends think I am genius, I don't study much and I do well in college. What they do not know is that I am doing this at the expense of my health.
    And I am ALWAYS late *sign*, no matter it's for a exam, or just an assignment. I consistently turn up to work in the mid day (I think its funny that I haven't got fired yet, my friends think its because I am a chick and I am the only girl in the research and development department in our company).
    Tell you the truth, I don't know why I am writing this ... but I can't find anything else better to do.

and oh ... Love always

TelKittyyyy
    Wont die, no surrender 2

and , I forgot to mention:
    I am good at nothing
    (Yeah, I freaking mean it!!!)
    Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

You have come to the correct place. As TW is full of expeptional and licensed psychological therapists to give you the exact type of help you desire. Yes indeed... err... wait...
      The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
      -Dys

Comment

stay away from diet cola.
        Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

Dr. Annux recommends a strict diet of aspirins and vodka shots, preferably at the same time.

Comment

I finally understand your name :x

Woo, you are an excellent doctor in speeding up your patient death.
            You way is much faster than the other two suggestions that were posted before you.
            gg
            Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Comment

So your neighbours cat likes you ...

I got another problem: why do I always hang around a bunch of guys? I feel misfit.
                Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Re: So your neighbours cat likes you ...

Originally posted by TelC@t
                  I got another problem: why do I always hang around a bunch of guys? I feel misfit.
                  The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
                  -Dys

Comment

Working...
                  X