• Show
Clear All

sigh, why do I make sarcastic posts?

WHY
    WHY
    WHY
    WHY
    WHY

I always hafta explain myself to some idiot that cant detect it.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Wadi isnt so bad once you get to know him, you sortof lose all the feeling in your pyloric Sphinktor, so his anal rampages dont hurt as bad after awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
        sigh, why do I make sarcastic posts?

WHY
        WHY
        WHY
        WHY
        WHY

I always hafta explain myself to some idiot that cant detect it.
        Sorry Squeezer...I had mistaken your post as a typical ignorant american comment. Sorry if you feel that I am an idiot, but rather only an idiot would have posted such a comment in the 1st place....I enjoy your company!
        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found
          Sorry Squeezer...I had mistaken your post as a typical ignorant american comment. Sorry if you feel that I am an idiot, but rather only an idiot would have posted such a comment in the 1st place....I enjoy your company!
          ugggh whatever.

I really don't wanna reply to this. Can someone wittier than I please say something witty in my defense, I'm not in the mood.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I had mistaken your post as a typical ignorant american comment.
            very few of them on here last time i checked. Funny, but they all seem to 'dissapear' via something called a ban.

I like wadi.
            Theif of Time>?sheep
            Rumour has it Pritk is a sith lord
            Theif of Time>?help if priitk is a sith lord what does that make dock>?
            (Wadi <ZH>)> A wookie.

Originally posted by Disliked
            Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
            +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Working...
            X