Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Three - Spoilers -

Is Teh Fucking Shit. God Damn.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

still got about a week until it opens here, cant bloody wait :grin:
    Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
    oNe-t> YEAH
    nopcode> before going out
    funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Is it good shit, or just shit?

Also, I'm waiting until it gets to Dollar Cinema.
      Zemyla>You know, quoting yourself in your sig is a sign of irredeemable narcissism.

GuruMeditation> You're on SS, you're an it.
      GuruMeditation> Unless your ship grows boobs, in that case you're a freak.

Originally posted by sexy wooden spoon
      Also u cud tlk about helping language skills.

Comment

good shit, well worth the money. I want to steal the film from work and figure out how to transfer it onto a computer and watch all the movies straight through.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

've already got my ticket for the Wed midnight showing.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
          .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Never saw the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
              Never saw the first.
              you should, outdated but still great
              im just hoping Episode 3 isnt a steaming crock of shit like 2 was, pissed me off that did
              one things cheered me up aboout it anyway, NO KIDS!!!! when i went to see
              episode 2 there were screaming kids playin with lightsabers and generally being tits, maybe thats why i didnt enjoy it

oNe-t> YEAH

Comment

LOL, dumbass kids.

I am shitting my pants waiting for ep. 3. I want to see more angsty Anakin. :grin:

Oh yeah, and Mace. He kicks pretty much a metric ton of ass.
                "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i never got into star wars- are the newer ones better than the old?

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                    i never got into star wars- are the newer ones better than the old?
                    there is a disagreement over this, the newer ones obviously have the better effects and graphics, but the older ones have the better story.

in the newer ones people are sayin that hes sacraficed the story and made a 2 hour special effects flick, ever seen the Simpsons episode about the crap "cosmic wars" film, that was a piss take of Episode 2 i think

oNe-t> YEAH

Comment

Hmm, I'll download it when a good version appears, but it's nothing I'll lose sleep over.

Comment

Never saw the first or the second, and I plan to have it stay that way
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by scumbag
                          there is a disagreement over this, the newer ones obviously have the better effects and graphics, but the older ones have the better story.
                          yep, totally.

the new 1,2,3 are more flashy than storytelling. still, gotta go see the third one. maybe atleast after saturday so theres less freaks with costumes walking around.
                          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I wouldn't call it a "disagreement." I don't know anyone that would say the new ones are better than the original movies. I've never been that into Star Wars but I'm looking forward to this movie. Episode 1 was god awful, painful to sit through. 2 I thought was midly entertaining. Hopefully this one will be good, so far people have been saying it's better than the last two.
                            Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 05-14-2005, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Wait, are a few of you claiming to have already seen this movie? If that's the case, I'm totally calling you out. It's slated for release in the US on the 19th of the month. Today is only the 14th. What, if anything, you may have seen is some ridiculously shitty cam of a screener. I'd hardly count that as "watching" the movie.

EDIT: The only case I'll believe is if one of you is working in a movie theatre. I'll believe you saw it a week in advance then. I know how that works.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X