Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Wars

There is an older topic about this game, but the thread title is kinda vague and probably wouldn't attract actual Guild Wars players...

Anyway, who here plays Guild Wars? We already have a guild with a bunch of TrenchWars players, including myself, Cpt. Guano!, Bahamut <ER>, Lunar Crescens, etc, but I'm sure there are a lot of GW/TW players besides just them.

If you play, leave your Guild Wars name here and maybe you can join our guild if you want. We have a guild hall already, so we can do guild fights and all that.

If you don't play, you really should check the game out. www.guildwars.com
    sdg

Yeah, its my guild, btw. Gj, stabwound *axed*

While I've been busy with finals, I gave control over to Lunar Crescens and I'll be back to playing in the summer.
    DELETED

Comment

I already have the box but i won't install it untill i have time... i'm afraid it might take up some of my precious few time that i cannot afford to spare -_-
      A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

I played it for a couple of hours at a friends place but i didn't like it much.
        Can someone tell me what is so great about this game? I used to play World of Warcraft but i quit it because it was getting boring and took way to long to do anything significant at higher lvls...
        So plz enlighten me!

Comment

i quite like this game (played beta for a few hours once- would have played more but my connection died out for the rest of the weekend), especially seeing as it's value for money (even with the bastard expansion packs). i'm thinking of getting it after my exams (about a month). might see you then :|

Comment

WoW > GW
            Originally posted by Kolar
            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Due
              WoW > GW
              GW > free WoW :grin:

sort of
              Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
              oNe-t> YEAH
              nopcode> before going out
              funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

I just like to say that BWE was much better than retail. PvP now, brings a tear to my eye. I DONT WANT TO GRIND IN PVE TO UNLOCK SKILLS. I just want to PvP!

Thank you, that is all.
                ()_()
                (0.o)
                (")(")

Comment

STOP STOP STOP

This isn't some "Hey, My dick is bigger than yours" thread. Just asking current players to get into one guild for some pvp action and fun stuff. We're mainly a merchantry guild so if you need any items we most likely have them.

And yeah, this is the first game that I've beta tested, which I have to say the beta was more fun than the retail. All the new people who bought it are assholes, lol.
                  DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                    And yeah, this is the first game that I've beta tested, which I have to say the beta was more fun than the retail. All the new people who bought it are assholes, lol.
                    I must say that GW has one of the most disgusting online communities ever. Lots of "special" and annoying players. I was in a district yesterday full of racist individuals and it didn't fall under a wonderful experience. Oh well.
                    ()_()
                    (0.o)
                    (")(")

Comment

Originally posted by scumbag
                      GW > free WoW :grin:

sort of

nah WoW is great even if u need to pay. the ppl on there are much nicer then on other games
                      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

Originally posted by Heatha
                        I must say that GW has one of the most disgusting online communities ever. Lots of "special" and annoying players. I was in a district yesterday full of racist individuals and it didn't fall under a wonderful experience. Oh well.

in WoW u got a language Skill u start at 500/500 but if u say the N word then u lose points. dont ask me what will happen when it gets to 0/500 :P

ps sry for the double post.
                        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

Was talking with KillerMech today about GuildWars ... he is playing it and told me it's leet...
                          Might gonna try it. Not sure how much it costs.
                          I checked out the internet site and it looks sweet ...
                          7:Barton> hi tats
                          7:Barton> still no smod?
                          7:Barton> :(
                          7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                          7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                          3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Anduril.
                            Was talking with KillerMech today about GuildWars ... he is playing it and told me it's leet...
                            Might gonna try it. Not sure how much it costs.
                            I checked out the internet site and it looks sweet ...
                            i think it's something between the € 35-45

check out WoW's site

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/

check this out to if u want http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/trailer/
                            Last edited by Due; 05-19-2005, 08:09 AM.
                            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

Yeah, for a price comparison WoW would be about $10 more with a monthly fee.

So if you like both games, and price is the deciding factor, there it is.
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X