The Legend of Zelda GC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Legend of Zelda GC

You can keep all of your wizbang PSP and Xbox 2pi; The Twilight Princess will be here in time to make me fail finals. Ask yourself, isn't that what gaming was really about?
    People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

From what I've seen you begin playing as a wolf, and that bit doesn't appeal to me.

However, the old style link is back, none of that cel shaded child nonsense, which is good.

Comment

Well, thankfully you actually play as Link in this game. For those who had their heads too high up their asses, the Wind Waker had the star player be some punk kid dressed in Link's clothing.
      DELETED

Comment

I've got news for you, Dameon: most "Links" in the series, as in Wind Waker, are boys who are reincarnations of a mythical Link, dressing in his clothing. The Wind Waker character is as much a Link as the one from Link to the Past.

Comment

The Link from the Link in the past had the same green clothes from the beginning. In the world of the windwaker, every kid when they reach puberty or something gets a pair.
          DELETED

Comment

That's just being picky.

By that criteria, you must really hate the N64 Zelda games. All the Kokiri in Ocarina of Time wore green shirts and hats just like the hero.

Comment

Well The Kokori wore that, and thats where Link's tunic came from. The Link in OoT is the mythical link.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyace
                You can keep all of your wizbang PSP and Xbox 2pi; The Twilight Princess will be here in time to make me fail finals. Ask yourself, isn't that what gaming was really about?
                Play the games, not the systems (if you can afford to have all the systems). But yes, gaming is all about failing finals. Luckily, I've been out of school for a week already. :P

Originally posted by Disliked
                However, the old style link is back, none of that cel shaded child nonsense, which is good.
                I'm sorry, but Wind Waker was not "child nonsense." That game is beautiful and lots of fun.
                Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Wind Waker was mediocre at best.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Dammit Kyace other people have exams to you know! grrr, now I'll be wanting to get this... while studying... and I'll never actually get any study done...

so what else is new?

Originally posted by Disliked
                    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Wind Waker = Overrated child nonsense.

And yes, I did hate OoT, but not as much as Wind Waker.

Now, if you want a good Zelda game, play some Minish Cap. That's awesome shit.
                      DELETED

Comment

Majoras mask, best Zelda game, hands down. back off matt
                        Reinstate Sarien
                        ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

I thought Majora's Mask was just kind of a cheap knockoff of Ocarina of Time (which is the superior game, imo).
                          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

A Link To The Past was great (GB). My favorite game all-time by nintendo I think.
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                              I thought Majora's Mask was just kind of a cheap knockoff of Ocarina of Time (which is the superior game, imo).
                              yeah i agree, although i never finished MM. need to find a place that sells it

Comment

Working...
                              X