Music making programs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music making programs

So, I've been thinking for a couple of days, I'd really like to try out making my own music. I was kinda thinking about mostly making soft rock and/or try to make some catchy house music...something chill :P

So my question out to you is, do you know or have any good music making programs? I tried searching www.download.com but most of the stuff was bullshit. I even downloaded 2 programs, the first was Groove Maker 2.5, but the file was in a .mif ending or something, so I couldn't open it. The other program was Storm 2.0...and goddamn, it was like a fucking maze. I'm no einstein, I just want something easy.

Obviously I'm looking for THE WHOLE PACKAGE - not a 20 min demo where you aren't even able to save your own stuff. A link to torrent site or anything will be good enough..but be sure to PM, or else wadi will come after you with a big fat sausage, trying to slap your ass silly.

Lots of love,
    Da1andonly
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

I've used a program called FruityLoops and it's awesome, apparently it's the top software used by professionals or something. It takes a while to learn, but it's not too hard and offers everything you're probably gonna need.

Anyway it's worth checking out, I don't have any links to it but it's pretty easy to download (il)legally.

Comment

Acid Music is easy to use

Comment

Originally posted by Amok
        I've used a program called FruityLoops and it's awesome, apparently it's the top software used by professionals or something.
        false, fruity is an amateur sequencer that people use when they don't have money for tha real shit

obviously you have no idea what Logic is, or even Cubase

Comment

I don't know about creating per se, however Adobe Audition is without a doubt the best editor out there.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Oh yeah Cool Edit -> Audition... haven't tried it out yet! I'm guessing it's the same stuff pretty much.

And chill out Phatz, he even used the word 'apparently' so he wasn't claiming to know it all. :busted:

Comment

Ask phatz.

/thread.
              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
              5: Da1andonly> =((
              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

oh i'm sorry nockm, just fyi i wasn't try'na hate cuz lord has taught me otherwise

Comment

FL Studio

www.audiorealism.se

http://www.gmediamusic.com/gforce/im.../impOSCar.html

http://www.akaipro.com/productsVSTPlugins.html

Comment

d/l Pro Tools from http://www.digidesign.com/ if you really want a good music prog.
                    FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Sibelius for ochestral/a cappella/instrumental stuff. I use it to do a cappella arrangements.

Comment

GarageBand 2 ownz you.
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                        X