X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unrighteously So... [ just a rant ]

I'd thought I'd seen it all my advancement is currently lacking
    My God knows just how fake you all are thats why nobody heres asking
    look a deep thinkah locked in a room his tomb currently consumed an orchid in bloom
    a sarcoffakiss mirror the shriuken shrings
    to cast off the peer the meer of talking to sakreligious beings
    only to shank off these rusty shackles and absurd rantings
    placed into unholy tabernacles a jigsaw rhapsodys fornicating fig trees
    sheered reflections of my shadows blast ya labels I'm now more willing then I am able
    I break each one off when I go col. Cleasy_Ass_Co. Perform a Donnie Brasco
    To Every US Senate Asshole as chains will dismember membrains an rattle skulls as amps'll entangle
    trance you into shangles Each one of you from every angle
    bodybag DEA samples lives into tick tok like motha fuckin eels shock those that rangle a wire tangle
    meer raddles these broken shackles that shatter against the wall when nothing else matters

its the men that cease to speak in and around all your enemys
    all you do is breath like a sunbather on a beach afriend indeed mr. grimreap
    you allow your anger to hit its peak
    blank out so theres no chance for us to clown now

sit back relax you better take it all
    as we melting pot your ginger bread house made out of wax
    write it down the lessons begun pull out your pen no lessons been taught in fun
    see theres murders on the streets
    young women with no honest intentions her periods late but she failed to tell you last week
    villanous crums looking for schemes while living amongst the slums
    you got crooked cops pedofiles serial killers contract killers soul stealers
    day to day roberies in ah glock enforced society
    why chose me to carry our burdens I'm out here mindin my own business
    swear to god, cuz hes been the one and only witness

the further the trouble you find yourself stuck
    harbor a rage that until this day could not be released
    I'd end your life cuz I couldn't give a fuck
    and whether or not you like it all you are highly overated
    pot smoker christian soldiers dope dealers cat peelers
    the real deal cop any woman cuz you know she'd love to have you feel
    ya'll got me aggitated

your damn right you don't know my steez your damn pikes don't weigh up to a gram of a flea
    take heed son you better wear sun screen watch out for cocconut flavored honey bees
    theres temptation in the hornets nest this dojo your pokey blow hoes need to feed before they rest
    freedom fighters face eratification failing the door test kick'n bitchs to the curb which whores next
    keep your sluts in check an continue toget weeded schemin on green thumb seed'n

til prices reach high tide drained like concrete rivers runnin on opec thats my sig sign
    runnin dry like a daycrack fiends switch'n to hairon to get on ya way to ya cocaine dreams
    I debunk the oats one by one pour poison on your lucky charms to serenade your folks
    watch em grab themselves at they motha fuckin throats keel over an lie like the coming of the tide expose treasure troves
    watch as they seek the lord buried beneath they lies you'll find the temple floor doors closed.

I implore thy brotherine to thine wicked hellgates to meet thy mother nine just so you two can sixty nine
    in the belly of the beast rising like day old kneeded yeast
    predistinction causing much decension in ya streets
    inciting absant minded inner conflictions walnut nut roasting attritions
    during frog killing season, my kane lash croaks to leaving earth with no hope
    you two nope toke more riens then leps effect texans wit rabies asking a nazi to " save me "

i live my life a quater mile at a time
    don't try to make sense of these lines that I rhyme
    I meerly reflect impeach and pitch your fate just to hear you scream like a young man when he dreams bout being raped. defeat you at the core punk than slap down shut the door to your pine box ya lil fuckin CHUD
    what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
    http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

62, you're my favorite rapper and will always be !
    I miss you in the game ...
    Still listening to ur songs quite a lot .. especially the one you made for me ..
    SixToo - Anduril.

This is the radio edit ! My man is hosting a radio show !
    We control the radio ! What we play is what you listen to !
    $
    Love ya !
    7:Barton> hi tats
    7:Barton> still no smod?
    7:Barton> :(
    7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
    7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
    3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

lol thanks andy much love to all my belgium heads, I've done a bunch of songs thats new an ya probably ain't heard yet, you can find em over at

www.soundclick.com/SCCK/

they all free for download, anywhich way that writing isn't as good as it should be, some things need to be fixed up so it will rhyme better on tape, it'll also be posted up on that website when it eventually gets done

thanks for the read n feed bro pz
      what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
      http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

you should set yourself up on Purevolume.com

they get a lot of publicity.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
        X