Get ready for some UFOs (apparently)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready for some UFOs (apparently)

There's this bloke, Yahweh, who claims he can summon UFOs. For 45 days (1st of June - 45 days after that) he will summon them for any News people who want him to. At some point during these 45 days, he says a spaceship will hover over Las Vegas for 2 days for everyone to see.

He did a succesful summoning act for some local news channel the other day, the video can be found here http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=yahwehufo

There's also quite a large thread discussing him that I found on google
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread143300/pg1

Obviously I'm skeptical and reckon it must be some sort of publicity stunt, but I am hoping it's real... I guess only time will tell

Discuss
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

it could be a publicity stunt, because War of the Worlds is due out around this period, i think the 4th, thats my theory
    Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
    oNe-t> YEAH
    nopcode> before going out
    funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

It's Bullshit.

I'm not even going to read the articles.

If it was real how did he come to get this "ability", I doubt he did a deal with some aliens; "Hey I've got a great trick we can pull, I'll tell the media I can summon UFO's, and you appear where I want you too, omfg it'll be so kool."

Comment

The three possibilities that people seem to be discussing are:

PR stunt for War of the Worlds / Kill all humans (Latter is a computer game coming out soon)
        There's one problem with this.. He uses the name "Prophet Yahweh (i.e. Seer of Yahweh)". Yahweh is the Hebrew translation of the name of God, you know what America is like with religious stuff, I can't see a big corporation using someone with this name to promote a film.

Stunt for his own gain, whether it be attention or money
        The most likely scenario, although, someone from that thread I posted in the original thread phoned him up and asked him a series of questions, and at the end offered him a £50 donation. The Yahweh guy refused the donation (he has taken a vow of poverty, he says all proceeds he gets go to the needy). This seems like he genuinly doesn't want money, but of course he could have done it on purpose so people would think he wasn't in it for the money

Real
        Not really much I can say about this.

There's a few theories of how he does it, the most likely seems to be he has accomplices who release a balloon into the air which is then lit up remotely. One of the videos from his site (posted on that thread), however, clearly is not a balloon, but appears to be a hat shaped object doing some sort of aerobatics (Someone suggested it might be a bag riding thermals, but it seems far to regular movement for that). Also, in the video from the news channel, the news crew stated a time and place for the summoning, although I'm sure that wouldn't stop him being able to release a balloon as it desn't really require much preparation.

Only time can tell I guess...
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim

Comment

Yahweh = the Jewish Father (God)
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
            It's Bullshit.

I'm not even going to read the articles.

If it was real how did he come to get this "ability", I doubt he did a deal with some aliens; "Hey I've got a great trick we can pull, I'll tell the media I can summon UFO's, and you appear where I want you too, omfg it'll be so kool."
            Apparently he learnt it from the Hebrew translation of the bible, he's been doing it since the 70s privately, and is only now going public. On his site (www.prophetyahweh.com) he says he told Yahweh (god) if he sent UFOs on summons, he would lead a life of poverty dedicated to Yahweh.

Originally posted by www.prophetyahweh.com
            2. My Vow Of Poverty And The Reason Why I Summon Sightings

After I continued calling down sightings, like the prophets of the bible, and UFOs started appearing, almost without fail, I prayed to the magnificent YAHWEH and told Him that if He would use me to signal His spaceships and UFOs before the eyes of the world, I would live a life of poverty and be totally dedicated to Him.

As a result of this commitment to YAHWEH, spaceships and UFOs are appearing on a consistent basis almost without fail!

It has been over a quarter century since UFOs and spaceships have been appearing to me. During this time, I summoned, just to be doing so, with no real purpose in mind, so people could witness this phenomenon.

Recently, it has been revealed to me that, from now on, I am to summon publicly, only during my broadcast productions. And, the purpose of my productions will be to raise money for a very unique housing, feeding, clothing, job training, and education program.

As I've stated, I am bound to YAHWEH by a vow of poverty , and because of this, I will not receive a salary, in any way, from the money I raise with my productions to help those in need.

Comment

Fake
              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Didn't one of the Pope candidates say he knew who the anti-Christ was? Maybe this is him :P

Ok anyway, there's no way that could be real. It's way too easy to fake. The news people said that they specified the date, time, and place, but if they wanted to be absolutely sure, shouldn't it have been a spur of the moment sort of thing? Otherwise he could have his friends set it up and everything.
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

i believe it

Comment

one thing points me to the notion that hes crazy

"the voices in my head", plus why does the reporter guy overeact? isnt it obvious that they just launched a basketball very high in the air

plus they would of caught this thing on sattelite
                    Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                    oNe-t> YEAH
                    nopcode> before going out
                    funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

It's real, beleive or the aliens by his command will kill you :fear:

Comment

in the first link (video) the background says ABC Action News. over here on the ec we have ABC Eyewitness NEws, so i think its fake.
                        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

www.abcactionnews.com
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                          1:Chao <ER>> at all
                          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                            shutup shutup shutup!!!
                            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Do you know what would be hilarious?

If the camera crew was at the park just shooting and saw a UFO so they grabbed a guy off the street and had him claim to summon it.
                              People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Working...
                              X