Mr. Arrogant2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll King
    I'm not saying that it ahs as much impact as if we were face to face. I am however saying that there is an impact.
    TK made a typo. OMFG the apocalypse is upon us!
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Someone else said

"I think I'll believe in Gosh instead of God. If you don't believe in Gosh too, you'll be darned to heck."
      Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Racism anywhere makes an impact.
        I think racism is overrated and found in everything one does.
        Free speach of mind on the other hand is really underrated...

eg: U can say ' I think, I find,....that ur a stupid ******' cause this is free speach of mind, nobody can control what u think since this is one of the basic freedoms modern states uphold.

But ur wrong when u say that people ARE ******s.

I tried this ones with some cops, I told them that I found them stupid and incompetent,...they couldn't do anything . I still got a ticket but at least I spoke my mind!

lol they beeped ****** :eek:

Racial slurs are prohibited on this forum. No matter if they are the real word or you insert a number in place of a letter. -PUSH
        Last edited by THE PUSHER; 11-26-2002, 01:30 PM.
        some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
        1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
        1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by PolluX

eg: U can say ' I think, I find,....that ur a stupid ******' cause this is free speach of mind, nobody can control what u think since this is one of the basic freedoms modern states uphold.

But ur wrong when u say that people ARE ******s.

Wrong, both instances are racist. This is like free speech for the dumb.
          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I think the assumption that this is just a 2d spaceship game is a flimsy excuse

I'm not saying that it ahs as much impact as if we were face to face. I am however saying that there is an impact.
            I hate circular arguments.
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

There's where you're misunderstanding. You're saying that it has NO affect because it's a 2d spaceship game. I'm saying that it still has an effect, even though it's lesser. Your argument is that it doesn't matter if racism occurs in the game or on these forums becuase of the medium. I disagree, in that racism is a problem no matter what the medium. Even little degrees of racism are a problem, and even to that extent, the effect of racism in TW is much greater than people assume it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey

Because this game and forum is where racism really impacts people!
                That was my argument, I was saying that racism's impact in subspace is less than it is in real life. I said this because Oen said that he is not racist on the game or forum, and he neglected to mention real life. So, don't tell me that I misunderstood myself.
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

We're not too far off from each other's points of views... I'm just saying that you seem to be dismissing the effect of racism on these forums or in game too easily. In that regard, my arguments were not circular, and that's what I meant about you misunderstanding.
                  Last edited by Troll King; 12-01-2002, 07:15 PM.

Comment

everytime i look at a tree i think of it in terms of millions of pieces of paper
                    Last edited by Yoshiba; 12-01-2002, 07:49 PM.
                    Originally posted by Yoshiba
                    i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King
                      We're not too far off from each other's points of views... I'm just saying that you seem to be dismissing the effect of racism on these forums or in game too easily. In that regard, my arguments were not circular, and that's what I meant about you misunderstanding.
                      Oh ok, got ya.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

• And just think, this thread started out as a stupid bot.
                        Do not try to remove fly from friends head with hatchet!

Comment

• Whoa sorry TelCat.
                          I never wanted to make you cry.

Here is a dancing pickle emoticon for you, love.

Comment

• What's up with him dancing out of sync? Get with the times, picklemeister.

Comment

• How you livin' brotha ball?
                              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                              X