No announcement yet.

web comic strips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any site that gathers a lot of the popular comics into like a blog thing? If not, that's a super idea and one of you should make one so I don't have to go around to a bajillion different sites in search of a laugh.
    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
    i just wish it was longer
    Originally posted by Cops
    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
      I agree.

Consider this a warning for reviving old threads without something to really contribute. - Conc
      O, this is not the thread share 2 links and 2 images of web comic strips? nevermind. sorry to bother you. ill ask for directions next time from one of the friendly staff

Comment

You just posted two pictures with no links in the original posting, jackass. It wasn't links to online comics or anything. Don't try and pull the ol "edit after the fact" trick.

PS - The two photos aren't even funny.
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
          You just posted two pictures with no links in the original posting, jackass. It wasn't links to online comics or anything. Don't try and pull the ol "edit after the fact" trick.

PS - The two photos aren't even funny.
          infowars.com at bottom of web comic pics. link tot he web comics pics archive on the infowars.com page so

Original post: 2 images, 1 link

Edited post: 2 Images, 2 links

1 link added.

Comment

You're right dude, you've uncovered another conspiracy.
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
            X