Guess from what game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess from what game thread

Word games, forum games are generally pretty funny to participate in. While being bored, I came up with this idea, it might not be the best, but hey give it a try. Also if you consider yourself as a gamefreak, meaning that you have playied alot of games, and you know your sh!t.

Anyhow, this forum game is all about guessing. Also just passing your time when bored, either on work or at home, who knows.

Some rules so that it won't get messy, also use your brains when posting, no funky buisness.

Rule 1: You provide something that someone says in a game, others guess from what game it is.

Rule 2: The one providing with the current sentence or w/e from the game, will give hints if the sentence is to hard to guess.

Rule 3: Once a person has guessed what game it is and the one that has given the ermhmm um sentence to guess on, says the guess is correct. Then the fastest one to give a new one, will give a new one.. Of course if you are excited enough to want to provide a sentence to guess on, you ask if you can be the next one to provide something to guess on.

Rule 4: Try not to give to hard things to guess on, like some unit in TA that say "bbbzzrrkk". Try not to be "funny", and I'm sure you know what "funny" means.

When I say game I mean, PC game. Lets not make it too hard and include console games.

I don't know if you find this appealing, at least I'm willing to give it a try, since I'm most of the time at work very bored. :>

The guess:
    =========
    Anyway, I will now provide you with something that someone says in a game:

"I go unseen".

Hint: Its a unit in some rts/strategy game, cannot attack, only spy. Very known game, also very popular.

=========

Also, if you think my idea is really lame, go ahead flame me, do it, now! : D At least I've given some time to think up a thing like this, and write it down, unless like some people on the useless crap section, I think you agree with me here. : )
    Endless space, endless exploration.

Lemmings

Comment

C&C: Red Alert?

Comment

not quite.. : )
        To make it extremly easy, the game has a MMO version.

Comment

Oh no! More Lemmings

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
            not quite.. : )
            To make it extremly easy, the game has a MMO version.
            Warcraft?

Comment

C'mere you pebble farting snot licker

Comment

These games don't work as well if they require an actual (and particular) correct answer.

Comment

Originally posted by semenfaze
                  C'mere you pebble farting snot licker
                  subspace. one of the %'s i think.

homus
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                    These games don't work as well if they require an actual (and particular) correct answer.
                    I guess you are right, but it doesn't hurt to try.. : )

Yeah, warcraft, warcraft 3, Shade from the undead. Acutally one of my fav in wc3, with the voices. "My eyes are yours", don't know, it just clicks.

Anyone for a try?

Comment

Command & Conquer Gernerals?
                      Jarmen kell
                      Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                      oNe-t> YEAH
                      nopcode> before going out
                      funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Already said it,

Right quess: Warcraft
                        Written in my above post. :>

Comment

You thrust hammer into your chest!! Blood begins to flow!! Suicide won't help in your quest!! The Warlock Lord will surely triumph now!!

It's a sad thing that your adventures have ended here!!

The makers of this game really liked exclamation points.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

P: (to M)
                            Resist, sunshine, you can do it! For me, eh? Fucking Northerners... No, M! Fight the urge! Think of... Thatcher!

A bit later:

M:
                            I love you, Maggie! I love you, Maggie!
                            Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

edit: nvm
                              >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Working...
                              X