• Show
Clear All

• i i i

i i i i like your cocunuts
    your raisens and bananas are divine
    your apple slices thank you very much
    please ake sure th bowl your in is mine

i forgot all the lyrics while i was writin it, sigh

ive had so many errors with the frms today, frm FRMMMMMMMMM i go driving in my car BEEP BEEP something something..jaguar?!?

jeeeee, im bored, what games can i downlooad and plaaay?

4 corner quadrants compose Earth sphere,
    as 4corner room with 4corner dimensions,
    with 4corner perspectives and the 4seasons.
    Earth's 4corners rotate 4corners of TIME,
    creating 4simultaneous day Earth rotation,
    as if 4 different Worlds with their own day,
    for 4separate races with 4corner life stages,
    with outer limits of 4x4 great-grandparents.

Human is 1 corner character
    of a 4-corner metamorphosis.
    Cubic Power contradicts god.
    Earth life is heaven and hell.
    Self is lowest humanity form.
    Humans born of 2 opposites,
    femininity and masculinity,
    to a 4-corner metamorphosis:
    baby, child, parent, gd.parent.
    God concept is human doom.
    Family Cube is creation body.
    Village equates highest order.
    Teach god singularity & you
    teach evil to Cubic humanity.
    Evil people ignore TimeCube.
    Word is fraught with evil, as
    in a virus among languages.
    Time Cube corners word god.
    Cubic Time transcends gods.
    Cowards fear the Time Cube.

Comment

Originally posted by Blast
      4 corner quadrants compose Earth sphere,
      as 4corner room with 4corner dimensions,
      with 4corner perspectives and the 4seasons.
      Earth's 4corners rotate 4corners of TIME,
      creating 4simultaneous day Earth rotation,
      as if 4 different Worlds with their own day,
      for 4separate races with 4corner life stages,
      with outer limits of 4x4 great-grandparents.

Human is 1 corner character
      of a 4-corner metamorphosis.
      Cubic Power contradicts god.
      Earth life is heaven and hell.
      Self is lowest humanity form.
      Humans born of 2 opposites,
      femininity and masculinity,
      to a 4-corner metamorphosis:
      baby, child, parent, gd.parent.
      God concept is human doom.
      Family Cube is creation body.
      Village equates highest order.
      Teach god singularity & you
      teach evil to Cubic humanity.
      Evil people ignore TimeCube.
      Word is fraught with evil, as
      in a virus among languages.
      Time Cube corners word god.
      Cubic Time transcends gods.
      Cowards fear the Time Cube.

TIME CUBE!!!!

Comment

I'm pretty sure Time cube followers are cultists living in a secluded Montana forest wilderness furnished with its own outhouse, gallows, butter churner, and Fully-redundant T1 fiberoptic cable and state of the art computer to access the internet and proliferate it with its insane cultist writing.
        The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
        -Dys

Comment

Poem 1) "Falling in love with you was like discovering a world filled with smiles and laughter, closeness and caring, long talks and quiet moments. Being in love with you is all of that, and more... it's knowing that all the joy we've found together will be a special part of every morrow." Poem 2) "Because of you my world is happy a place I love to be. My days are filled with laughter, My nights with the sweetest dreams. Because of you my lips keep smiling, my eyes light up with joy, my heart beats extra quickly... ...and all because of you." Poem 3) "I think of you and dream of moonlit nights of slow waltzes soft kisses and romance in that dream as we dance and hold each other close I look up in the sky sprinkled with silver stars and blow a kiss to them for making you come true" Poem 4) "I prize thy love more than whole Mines of gold, Or all the riches that the East doth hold. My love is such that Rivers cannot quench, Nor ought but love from thee give recompense. Thy love is such I can in no way repay; The heavens reward thee manifold I pray." Poem 5) "Come now, and let me dream it truth, And part my hair, and kiss my brow, And say, My love why sufferest thou? Come to me in my dreams, and then By day I shall be well again! For so the night will more than pay The hopeless longing of the day." Poem 6) "A special friend is a blending of loyalty and cheer and love, faith and trust and kindness too. In short, it's someone just like you." Poem 7) As I lay me down to sleep it's your love I pray to forever keep and if I should awaken in the middle of the night it's your arms I wish to always hold me tight and in the morning when I awake, starting my day a new it's each and every moment I hope to spend with you and if our happiness should ever go astray it's love's guiding hand I want to show us the way so now I lay me down to sleep this little prayer inside my head I'll keep and as I close my eyes and whisper I love you it's these words I pray you'll always know are true. Poem 8) What have I done to deserve a love so true? What have I done to deserve a man like you? What my life was like before you is hard to explain. It was filled with unhappiness and so much pain. I've loved before, had my share of relationships in the past. But never one like this. I know ours is meant to last. It's true our life is just starting, things are still new. But my darling, my love, I want to grow old with you! Poem 9) There are times that the nights- seem so long. It feels as though the darkness- will go on and on. I lie awake waiting- for morning's first light, because it brings with it you, and in your arms, everything is all right. I can not describe- all the feelings that overcome me. In your arms, I feel- a combination of such love, warmth and peace- that it overtakes me so completely. Poem 10) She came into the darkness as she decended from the stair. The wind gently kissed her brow as it played into her hair. The stars twinkled above her as they shined upon the ground, And the leaves whispered her name as they blew around her gown. She walked amoung the flowers as she went along her way, And moonlight brightened up the path where every foot print laid. She could smell the ocean and hear lamenting whales.... Wondering what they would tell her if she could hear their tales. The waves were dancing on the shore upon the glistening sand; She longed for complete freedom from the trials of the land. A beaconing minstrel wind moaned as the gown fell to the shore; Her footsteps being washed away as dirt upon a floor. She slipped into the ocean as the water caressed her skin. Bit by bit she disappeared as the current pulled her in. As the ocean took her in, a smile came to her face..... She met a world that opened where she no longer felt out of place. The dolphins swam around her as she felt her body change, And new life filled into her breathe....she began to rearrange. The changes that took over her were changes she prayed for. Now, she swam amoung the dolphins as they swept the ocean floor. So, late at night a gentle wind mingles through the trees As the songs of the dolphins are heard upon a breeze. And with it, you will hear the voice of an angel...so soft..... The song of a beautiful memaid as she sits upon the rocks. Poem 11) light a candle tonight, and my thoughts belong to you. If you were here right now, I know what I would do. I'd take you inside my loving arms and kiss your tender lips... I'd touch the softness of your flesh with gentle finger-tips. To run them softly down your face...to see your eyes meet mine; To 'feel' your smile, to 'hear' your touch, would only be devine. How long I have hungered for the taste of flesh so sweet... All the way from your long lashes to your unprotected feet! To treat you to a soft oist tongue to every part I can, Is just one thing I'd like to do to you, my gentleman. So, as you drift into a slumber, I will look from here above, And think of all the sweet pleasures to give to the man I love..... .....one sweet day. Poem 12) A mist mingles through the trees as the day breaks. The sun peeks through the sky, and my heart aches. As the sun's rays reach my face it reminds me Of the sunshine of your voice. I look behind to see This empty room....this empty bed.... The baren pillows for us to lay our heads. You are not here with me, and I wish you were. You are where I cannot reach. My emotions stir Inside my soul, and swell beyond all turning back. The tears stinging my face from memories I lack. My hands gripping the sill, I lean my face Against the window pane of this lonely place. A voice cries out within my soul! I wish I had a better way to reach this goal Of wanting you wanting me...and the warmth of your embrace, And the tinglng sensation as I touch your face... As I pull you closer and stare into your eyes And feel the emptiness...then I realize That all I have here with me is hope. And I am just dangling at the end of a rope. One more dream....just one more day... And one more chance to think of a way..... Not to miss you.... Poem 13) I close my eyes and hear your voice. I must Await, I have no choice! So many nights I sleep alone... With my lingering eyes upon the phone. You have become one with the wind, And my beating heart on you depends! My soul feels baren and so unsure. I long to kiss sweet lips that are yours. I yearn to touch with finger-tips, The moist, sweet softness of those lips! To feel your breath upon my skin... The warm embrace... you pulling me in... Inside your soul...inside your mind. Your hands upon me, gentle and kind. Our bodies meet, and flesh to flesh We form one spirit where our bodies mesh. We dance as firelight within a flame... We are but one...we are the same. With feelings swelling so deep within, I feel a tingle beneath my skin! But eyes do open and I realize You are not here...the night hears my cries! You have become part of my fate, And for your return, I will await! Enjoy!!

Comment

Working...
          X