Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let's start the neverending battle between sexs

we should have a deathmatch girls vs boys
    Last edited by PolluX; 11-20-2002, 04:16 PM.
    some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
    1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
    1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

you mean boys vs. boys pretending to be girls?
    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

- i would own -
      ()_()
      (0.o)
      (")(")

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
        you mean boys vs. boys pretending to be girls?
        haha

Comment

you spelled sexes wrong
          Originally posted by Yoshiba
          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

I don't know why'd you want any kind of competition with trenchers that would have anything to do with sex...it'd be so one sided.
            Originally posted by Disliked
            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan
              I don't know why'd you want any kind of competition with trenchers that would have anything to do with sex...it'd be so one sided.
              That's why I posted in 'General discussion: here u can talk about everything u want' !
              some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
              1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
              1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

it would be like 70 vs miau bluedandy and telcat.

im deliberatley leaving out some people so they can bitch at me.
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                  it would be like 70 vs miau bluedandy and telcat.

im deliberatley leaving out some people so they can bitch at me.
                  - no comment -
                  ()_()
                  (0.o)
                  (")(")

Comment

- -
                    Originally posted by Diakka
                    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Super Weasel Deathmatch

I installed this strategy game on my PC 2 nights ago.
                      In the game you can choose up to 8 characters to assist you. Because it was a game based on historical events, all the characters were guys, each of them was given scores based on physical strength, intelligence, health and attractiveness respectively.
                      Attractiveness? I gasped, in a war game with not a single female character what was physical attractiveness to do with anything? It is not as if the characters with more charm can win the battle with less effort.
                      But then I thought, wait ... even in a war with some females, physical attractiveness did not count. I mean how many of you would visit TW gallery and decide who looks more geekish and therefore deserves more spanking??
                      Finally I figured out it is your willingness to cyber sysops and smods that counts, now I understand why two and half years into TW, I am not even a ZH.
                      Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Originally posted by PolluX

That's why I posted in 'General discussion: here u can talk about everything u want' !

This thread is more appropriate for the forum of 'Useless Crap', because this kind of deathmatch will never happen and therefore your topic is a waste of everyones time
                        But on the other hand, you would be surprised how many people would love to waste time on a thread like this
                        Last edited by TelC@t; 11-21-2002, 09:47 AM.
                        Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

hmm...
                          TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Re: Super Weasel Deathmatch

Originally posted by TelC@t
                            I installed this strategy game on my PC 2 nights ago.
                            In the game you can choose up to 8 characters to assist you. Because it was a game based on historical events, all the characters were guys, each of them was given scores based on physical strength, intelligence, health and attractiveness respectively.
                            Attractiveness? I gasped, in a war game with not a single female character what was physical attractiveness to do with anything? It is not as if the characters with more charm can win the battle with less effort.
                            But then I thought, wait ... even in a war with some females, physical attractiveness did not count. I mean how many of you would visit TW gallery and decide who looks more geekish and therefore deserves more spanking??
                            Finally I figured out it is your willingness to cyber sysops and smods that counts, now I understand why two and half years into TW, I am not even a ZH.
                            Aren't you the person who puts pictures of azn girls in swimsuits into your avatar and write your nickname over them ?
                            Originally posted by Diakka
                            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Re: Re: Super Weasel Deathmatch

Originally posted by Eeks
                              Aren't you the person who puts pictures of azn girls in swimsuits into your avatar and write your nickname over them ?
                              I put pictures of azn girls up in my room and then write my nickname over them... does that make me weird? :/
                              TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Working...
                              X