Love in Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love in Action

I read this(well skimmed it really) and I was really appauled. Granted I have newly found faith in Christianity, but to see a boot camp like thing to turn people from being homosexual to straight is really pushing it. We are supposed to love the sinner but hate the sin, and tell them about Jesus Christ and the Lord, but they are supposed to make the acceptance and bring him into their heart, not have done through a boot camp...

In the last 12 hours, I have read some pretty apalling things. A 16 year-old name Zach was sent to a Love In Action "camp" because he is homosexual. Love In Action His parents believe that by sending him to this "camp" that he would become "straight". The director of the "camp", John Simd directly says that:"I would rather you commit suicide than have you leave Love In Action wanting to return to the gay lifestyle. In a physical death you could still have a spiritual resurrection; whereas, returning to homosexuality you are yielding yourself to a spiritual death from which there is no recovery." Who can seriously believe that unless you were brainwashed or lived on an island too long!

Links:

Zach's Myspace Account:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...20050626203226
    (this link may give you an error but if you try a couple times it should work, I copied it directly from the site)

Zach's Myspace entry with all the ridiculous rules:
    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...20050626184349

A petition against all of this!:
    http://www.petitiononline.com/savezach/petition.html

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

That is really pathetic, seriously.

Comment

Grow a vagina.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

That Is Awesome

Sign Me Up
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Uh oh *waits for Springy to find this thread*
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Poor dude.

Poor poor Joel.

I miss him sherr

edit: BTW, I am the strongest supporter of Gay rights, and if any of you fuckers wants to ask why (it's not because I'm gay) PM me. And for those of you smart ass motherfuckers that think that God hates those who act on their homosexual impulses you can fuck off you murdering hypocrits.

edit2: I signed the petition, and I would ask that all of you sign it too, I don't think it's right for a body such as the church to dictate a lifestyle. And for those of you with the "The govt. does that...." argument, read some Henry David and get educated.
            Last edited by Squeezer; 06-27-2005, 07:00 PM.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

hey, check this out:
              Originally posted by Rules
              1. No physical violence or physically threatening dialogue. Violation of this rule warrants immediate dismissal from the program.
              problem solved! but seriously, I'm signing that petition. They're not even allowed to have emotional dependance on a person. Oh, and a bi guy/girl could possibly fake their way thru this. but it still sucks. I call for the makers of this to go through a gay camp: in which they are indoctrinated to become homosexual. I believe in 'treat others as you would be treated'.

Originally posted by Disliked
              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                Poor dude.

Poor poor Joel.

I miss him sherr
                Awwwww *hugs* :crying:
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Thats just wrong, all i can say.

Comment

Working...
                  X