Robohelp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robohelp

Nickname> ?help how do i signup for this twd season?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    (RoboHelp)>Hello! Please do not use ?help unless you have a valid question.
    (Ataris <ZH>)>sorry about that
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

FUCK
    Last edited by Adman; 11-21-2002, 03:00 AM.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

haha okok heres what happened... someone was abusing the ?help command right before you did your ?help nickname... Ataris warned them through robo help, but right before he sent it, you sent your ?help so it warned you cause it warns the last person that sent the help. Thats why he appologized right after!

Comment

Adam <ER> warns people entirely too much. That is the conclusion I have drawn from playing subspace.

Comment

We forgive you cpt, and ataris Lol
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

robohelp is GAY, gaygaygay....
            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
              No he's not, he's just confused.
              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt.Guano!
                haha okok heres what happened... someone was abusing the ?help command right before you did your ?help nickname... Ataris warned them through robo help, but right before he sent it, you sent your ?help so it warned you cause it warns the last person that sent the help. Thats why he appologized right after!
                so what you'e saying is that robohelp isnt robo-tized at all.
                Originally posted by Yoshiba
                i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
                  like u
                  Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshiba

so what you'e saying is that robohelp isnt robo-tized at all.
                    it's not a matter of making it ezier for the people that play TW, it's a matter of..of... hell, why the fuck is that robo there?!
                    some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                    1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                    1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

To anoy me and only respond to half my questions with shitanus remarks.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                        To anoy me and only respond to half my questions with shitanus remarks.
                        Get it, SHIT ANUS.

Comment

Working...
                        X