The day is here, all will end! *judgement drums*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The day is here, all will end! *judgement drums*

Just by looking at the title of this thread, you'd think I was talking about the world's end, didn't you? :>

2 days left, then I'll be free as a bird or at least you'd think so.

It has been a long long time since I made the counter that counts my days in civilservice. To be exact, more then 12 month, soon to be 13 months. What I've learn in this time as a civilservant is:

- the use of PHP and mySQL
    - basic service of computer, as in fixing em up, updating, changing hardware etc
    - Customer service, different problems, network problems, computer problems, ridiculous problems etc.

Thats really all I can think of..

All the paperwork is done, only need to work these long 2-3 days (3 including thís day) then I can go home, and just like, dig myself into my bed and sleep as long as I like (without bees we hope!!). At last I get to enjoy my summer vaction, last one was like 3 years ago. If you ask me, I'm quite happy, life begins here. ><>

:>
    Endless space, endless exploration.

moin
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Whatcha planning to do now?
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Hello Jones!

Well Jeansi, I was thinking on going to Santala, its place here near Hanko. There is a theological institute in Santala. Santala is a very nice place, its near the sea, got great woods, and the institute is just in the middle of it. Its a really relaxing place. I thought that it be a good place to relax and get to know God better, and to create a strong bond. Also make some more Christian friends.

In the future, I might study to a minister, or w/e it is called in english. You know, you travel to a country and spread the word of Jesus, Yeshua. I guess thats a minister. :huh:

Comment

Missionary.

Minister is a guy that stands up and preaches, then later has sex with his wife.

Same for preacher or Reverend.

Priest is the guy that stands up and preaches, then later has sex with the altar boy.

Same for Cardinal or Bishop (and about 152 varying other levels of catholic hierarchy).
          "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
            Missionary.

Minister is a guy that stands up and preaches, then later has sex with his wife.

Same for preacher or Reverend.

Priest is the guy that stands up and preaches, then later has sex with the altar boy.

Same for Cardinal or Bishop (and about 152 varying other levels of catholic hierarchy).
            Missionary, yeah thats it! : )

Comment

Ooo sounds like fun! My old babysitter is a missionary in Sudan right now, and I've actaully been to Haiti on mission trips before. ^-^ It's a great experience!
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I'd rather sit on my arse

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                  I'd rather sit on my arse
                  you and me both

just to set the record straight, i meant sit i'd on my own arse, not on yours

thank you and goodnight
                  Last edited by scumbag; 07-11-2005, 12:39 PM. Reason: sounded a bit fruity
                  Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                  oNe-t> YEAH
                  nopcode> before going out
                  funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Thank fucking Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                      Ooo sounds like fun! My old babysitter is a missionary in Sudan right now, and I've actaully been to Haiti on mission trips before. ^-^ It's a great experience!
                      why is it that you christians always have to force your religion on other people?
                      Throughout time, there’s been
                      crimes, throughout our history
                      But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                      Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                      Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                      Come on and take a stand
                      Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                      and all the kids are running
                      from London to Manchester
                      cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Who's forcing anything?

Comment

I would think the people have a choice to listen or not, so it's not exactly forced.

Comment

Originally posted by eehh
                            why is it that you christians always have to force your religion on other people?
                            I've never had a Christian force their beliefs on me. Almost every other religion has. Christians are one of the only People ( religions) that i have much respect for.

Comment

Actually the mission trip was to bring food and clothes to people living on the streets and in the slums. Is there something wrong with that? I mean, we don't force our beliefs onto people, they're usually the ones coming up to us. I mean, you wouldn't even believe how those people live. *shudder* Anyway, my point is that you don't know what you're talking about.
                              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                              1:Chao <ER>> at all
                              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Working...
                              X