Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email (Cartoon)

http://studentpages.scad.edu/~tfarre...il_cartoon.mpg
    Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

is that only the first half or something?
    Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

"My new penis is a gigantic monster! AWESOME!!!"
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I'm pretty sure this is Recycled Humour material, despite not watching the video (feel free to correct me if it isn't)

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
          I'm pretty sure this is Recycled Humour material, despite not watching the video (feel free to correct me if it isn't)
          oh yea sry ment to put it in there, clicked on General Discussion and forgot to click again on Recycled Humor oops

thanks for moveing it
          Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus
            is that only the first half or something?
            dont think so why?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigyin
              dont think so why?
              i think its because of the abrupt ending to the whole thing, i was wondering whether there was more of it too
              Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
              oNe-t> YEAH
              nopcode> before going out
              funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Originally posted by scumbag
                i think its because of the abrupt ending to the whole thing, i was wondering whether there was more of it too
                abrupt ending? whats so abrupt with "My new penis is a gigantic monster! AWESOME!!"

could be makeing a 2nd one idk but u get the wee credits thingy at the end tho

Comment

Just seemed like the author just quit while he was still ahead. Saw it once before but good to see it again

Comment

Originally posted by Bigyin
                    abrupt ending? whats so abrupt with "My new penis is a gigantic monster! AWESOME!!"
                    where about was that?
                    the vid ends with him on top of the monitor and then ends after the comp says "youve got mail"

or am i missing even more of the vid
                    Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                    oNe-t> YEAH
                    nopcode> before going out
                    funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Hey old penis, SHUN
                      Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                      X