Mp3 devices - mass storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mp3 devices - mass storage

I'm looking for a 10 giger' and up, i've got a site where I'm most likely going to buy it from, now i'm just caught in dilemma of which one I should go for. Please note that I don't make all that much and $250 (if it's worth it i will pay for it) is where I want to stay around in price range. What looks good at this point is the 15 gig dell dj which I havn't got any solid information about. I've got the same response from 10 people "just get an ipod" but they couldn't tell me why.

I will also be uploading atleast a gig or two from itunes using a friends computer because my windows average time before we have to reformat is 3 months so I'm running low on music at the moment. So basically I'm looking for feedback on what you've heard, what you know and what your mp3 device can and can't do.

http://www.factorydirect.ca/catalog/...t=AUDI&page=40

-lotsa love, cops
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

You kids and your music.
    The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

edit: i also want longevity, i want to know that in one year this massive media collection of music i have created wont be destroyed.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Lucon
        You kids and your music.
        it should be one kick ass media collection, going to cover all the basics.

Comment

Off the top of my head, iAudio x5.
          - k2

Comment

Well for the same price, you can get another 10 gig. I have a Creative Zen Touch (20 gig) and it works like a charm. It's durable, easy to manage and, much like the ipod, allows for quick scrolling with a touch pad. I generally leave it in my car and use it as a radio replacement, again, it withstands the heat and cold and works very well. It's about 1/2 an inch longer and wider then an iPod, and on the downside twice as thick. There's no iTunes to go through, and if you have 50 more bucks, you can get a 40 gig.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...onics&n=507846
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

i've had a muvo2 for about 2/3 yrs, it's starting to break now. crashes occaionally. iPod r gay.

maybe the newish sony one?

Comment

These types of threads are getting old.

Everyone that owns an iPod will tell you to get an iPod. Everyone that doesn't own an iPod will tell you the iPod sucks because of $reason_suckage and you should get what they got because of $reason_awesome.

Try doing some research yourself.
                Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

i use creative zen nx 30bg. its 2,5 years old, and i have never had any problems with it. batterys last for 12-14 hours. only bad thing is that is quite big. well, not very big, but bigger than an ipod, if you compare those two. but creative is way less expencive than the ipod..
                  Throughout time, there’s been
                  crimes, throughout our history
                  But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                  Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                  Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                  Come on and take a stand
                  Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                  and all the kids are running
                  from London to Manchester
                  cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

get an iriver. i have one and couldnt be more pleased. mine is 20 gigs. besides playing music it can view pictures, view text, view full length movies, fm radio, and record internal and external sound files.

as i have always said my favorite goodie is the recording feature. i have used it to record fm brodcasts, turn tapes into mp3s, record things that happen in my life, record sounds from the internet or tv... anything. it rocks, seriously.
                    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                    apt>na
                    apt>ill show you pictures
                    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

True, iRiver is also good.
                      - k2

Comment

breaking news! you're a dick now fuck off

Originally posted by Saturn V
                        These types of threads are getting old.

Everyone that owns an iPod will tell you to get an iPod. Everyone that doesn't own an iPod will tell you the iPod sucks because of $reason_suckage and you should get what they got because of $reason_awesome.

Try doing some research yourself.
                        I'm going to try and be as nice as i can, I have done research and I havn't come up with anything conclusive, first i asked around for people who have ipods zens and dell djs but I came up short on finding anyone who has a dell dj. I went to their site and the forums blew, I didn't want to buy something without getitng some backround knowledge on what I was buying. I work like a bitch and I don't even have time to play for more than five minutes a day usually nor do i have the time to research every aspect of all the mp3 devices. I made it clear and simple, I posted all the items of which I might buy and gave a price range.

za gophar, wow i can play movies and mp3s on the iriver, niceness. right now that's the winner, how is the quality? i'm thinking that will be plenty considering it will take me awhile to get 3-4 gigs of music and then i can always throw some movies on there. za gophar, you're the shit.

Comment

Sweet!.. Saturn is a dick because he told you the truth!

Stop being such a truth spreading truthhole, Saturn. Stupid truthheads.
                          "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

what the fuck?

Comment

I'm not sure what you are looking for, but me and my dad have something similar to this:

http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?pid=10480
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                              X