Memento

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memento

whoah good movie. freakin messed up. anyone else seen it?
    spoilers if you have not seen it

was his wife diabetic? Did he kill his wife? wtf that movie was fucked up.
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

He killed her =P
    Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

I think she was diabetic and that he most likely killed her. Definately fucked up. I watched it twice trying to make sense if it.

Comment

I saw it like 5 months ago..was pretty good, but as said, very confusing..at half time of the movie i was still like "wtf?"..but..it was ok
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

fools

He didn't kill his wife and she wasn't diabetic.
          When his annoying cop friend tried to make him believe that he killed his wife that was just an attempt to make him realize that he can't remember anything and all his notes don't mean shit.
          But eventually he realized that the guy from the insurance who killed his wife was real.

About his own wife, she was killed by the burglers.
          He got one burgler in the shower, and he got the other one with the cop a bit later.
          After he got the second one he just kept hunting more John G's (or whatever the name was) with the help of the cop.

Comment

Heh not much remembered about it =P
            Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

gg

Comment

Working...
              X