Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your buying price, do you have it and what would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bilbo
    Really? I'd tell anyone because I don't want to die.
    Whoops typo, well you know what I really meant
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Depends on a few things, giving a guy a handjob and getting paid half a million while your gf rides you isn't nearly as bad as just giving a guy a handjob for a million, ya know?
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Colossos
        I'm a lumberjack.
        i loved this reply.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Colossos
          I'm a lumberjack.
          He jacks my lumber, if you know what i mean.
          TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
          TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
          TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
          First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

now people gonna go to your house with their wallets
            this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
            (:3=

Comment

-How much would it cost for you to have sex with a member of your gender?:

If I were female, I'd do it for free. But since I'm not, no amount of money would get me to do that.

Handjob?

If I were female...free. ... A hand job though...I suppose I could always wear gloves.... I'd say $100,000,000.

Oral?

If I were female...free. Otherwise I'd never.

Full hardcore raunchy sex?

If I were female, I'd do it for free! But again I'm not so I'd never.

(If I were female I'd be a lesbian. You know you guys would be too!)

The rest of the stuff I wouldn't do for any amount of money. "Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you." ...Actually

-How much would it cost for you to stay quiet about the murder of an innocent person?

I'd take a few million and then tell the person I wouldn't tell a soul...only to call the cops on the f*ck after he/she paid me and took off.
              Last edited by Asmodeus; 08-02-2005, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X