yes its above this.
    9:LiL_LaDy> Ren has a lvl one penis
    9:Spam the Man> LOL

really i dont mean do be rude but what
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

lol its okie. er..my threads were stupid, i knew they were stupid, and i don't see why ppl keep posting in my stupid threads, so i set up another stupid thread telling them not to do that?

comprende chico?

Comment

Originally posted by LiL_LaDy
        lol its okie. er..my threads were stupid, i knew they were stupid, and i don't see why ppl keep posting in my stupid threads, so i set up another stupid thread telling them not to do that?

comprende chico?
        everything but the spanish

call me philip k. dick

because right, i've escaped the panopticon of eternal recurrence

v2.0

internet de la jerome

Comment

que O_o

que dices, no comprendo que te di.(i think its di...)

Comment

que O_o

que dices, no comprendo que te di.(i think its di...)
            The concept of nested opposition avoids these difficulties; the reliability of a conceptual opposition depends on the
            context in which it is understood and the purposes to which it is put. In some interpretive contexts, the opposition is useful and makes sense;
            while in others it does not. The recurrent error that deconstructive arguments identify is the overextension of conceptual
            distinctions to new contexts and new purposes where they may be inoperable, obstruct understanding, and promote
            injustice. But deconstruction does not argue for the destruction of all conceptual oppositions. The latter view is not only incorrect,
            but incoherent, for deconstructive arguments implicitly rely on conceptual oppositions to do their work.
            The notion of a nested opposition is related to another important deconstructive concept: iterability. Iterability is the ability of a sign to be repeated again
            in a new context. When a sign is repeated in a new context, it takes on a new set of cultural meanings and associations,
            which are both similar to and different from the previous incarnations. Thus, the iteration of the same sign in a new
            context creates a nested opposition between the two significations. In repetition the same text occurs twice, but its meanings are partially
            different. Thus, repetition always creates the possibility of a divergence or opposition within a unity of meaning, because
            new contexts reveal new and different cultural associations. Derrida sums up this phenomenon in his aphorism that "iterability alters."(13)
            One application of the principle of iterability is the phenomenon of "ideological drift." Politicians and theorists alike continually make arguments
            that appeal to abstract policies and principles. But when a policy or principle is repeated over and over again in new
            cultural surroundings, its meanings and cultural associations begin to change, and hence its political valence begins to
            shift.(14) A good example is the trope of colorblindness in equal protection law. In 1896 (the year of Justice Harlan's famous dissent in Plessy
            v. Ferguson(15)) colorblindness was a radical assertion of racial equality; by 1996 it had become the rallying cry of racial conservatives. The social context in which the trope of
            colorblindness appeared had changed in the intervening years. As a result, liberals who supported affirmative action and conservatives who
            opposed it could both claim to be heirs of Martin Luther King and his dream of an America where children were judged not by the color of their skin but the
            content of their character. For liberals, King's appeal to colorblindness in the 1960's was a call for an end to racial subordination in all of its forms, while for conservatives the
            trope of colorblindness applied to the advantage of whites as well as blacks. Liberals thought that the trope had outlived its usefulness when it was no longer connected to the
            project of ending racial subordination, while conservatives claimed that it continued to embody a fundamental principle of political fairness, as valid now as a hundred years ago.
            The phenomenon of ideological drift is related to the multivalent meanings of a tradition, and to the important connections between tradition and betrayal. The
            phenomenon of ideological drift guarantees that the concrete exemplars and symbols of a tradition will take on
            multiple and conflicting meanings over time. As a result, different groups can claim to be faithful adherents of the tradition and yet wish to continue it in
            radically different ways. Traditions are thus the result of interpretive struggles between adherents all of whom claim to be faithful to the tradition.
            However, each group wishes to consolidate and continue it in ways that seem like a betrayal from the perspective of the other camps. We might say then, that the seeming unity of
            any tradition is actually, on closer inspection, a complicated set of nested oppositions, whose conflicts appear only with the passage of time and the arrival of new circumstances.
            Traditions often try to submerge and suppress their multiple meanings, enshrining some interpretations as
            orthodoxy and banishing others as heresy. Yet the multiplicity of meanings, and the instability of interpretations
            continue to emerge incessantly as the tradition travels through history./

internet de la jerome

Comment

u know what.....leave me alone i don't have the brain capacity to read that!!!

Comment

actually i could understand that if i knew the title. i think.

Comment

actually i could understand that if i knew the title. i think.
                  i have to read 30 pages of that in 8 minutes and then the opposing team has around 2 minutes to then prepare a coherent and decisive answer to it

don't bother it's nerdstuff

internet de la jerome

Comment

debate club?

those freaks can freaking talk really freaking fast....can u?

Comment

debate club?

those freaks can freaking talk really freaking fast....can u?
                      yes, i'm second fastest on my debate team this year

internet de la jerome

Comment

aw sweet!! thats cool. how old are you?

also, how do u learn to talk that fast O_O

Comment

aw sweet!! thats cool. how old are you?

also, how do u learn to talk that fast O_O

listen to yourself talk sometime, you'll be suprised how naturally fast people are

you just learn how to sort of zone out and still read, and when you get really into it (this is my 6th year debating, started in 7th grade) you even sort of learn how to annunciate (words like genocide, false, impact, massive, death etc) so it sounds like you're passionately reading even though you're not even zoned in

sort of like how ive been posting

internet de la jerome

Comment

u'd kill me if u heard me speak. im like..the anti-you. im a southernor, we tend to speak slowly soooo i cououououldn't taaaaaaaaaalk liiiiiike yoooooooouu. besides the only time i zone out is when im tired/bored and then i start drooling. isn't that pleasant :fear:

Comment

u'd kill me if u heard me speak. im like..the anti-you. im a southernor, we tend to speak slowly soooo i cououououldn't taaaaaaaaaalk liiiiiike yoooooooouu. besides the only time i zone out is when im tired/bored and then i start drooling. isn't that pleasant :fear:
                              I'm southerner-er. Louisiana here. I go to atlanta once a year for debate, at a place called Woodward, which is like a combo elementary, middle, high school and also a college. Great debate tourny

internet de la jerome

Comment

Working...
                              X