Dell vs. Acer, which one should I buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool thx!

So, there's no need for me to worry that my Acer will be of a lesser quality? Cheaper housing and what not?
    http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Just to possibly twist your mind's choice again, the display on my dad's Acer went completely dim after maybe a 6-12 months.

He received a replacement but that took about 2 months to come. However the replacement is lighter and widescreen, but the display is a shiny glass one rather than the usual matt finish.

Comment

you never were the useful one hey nockm..
        http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Tone, warportal is talking about laptops. I don't believe that laptops are modular, nor have I heard of people building their own laptops (at least without great effort).
          - k2

Comment

Difference between Intel and AMD is Intel takes less weight, and has like 5 hours of battery when full charged, AMD is way heavier and only has like 1 hour of battery, but is way cheaper. I noticed you asking about Intel and AMD. I bought an Acer Travelmate 4100 with intel while a friend also bought an Acer with AMD which was about 300 euro cheaper and pretty much as good as mine.
            Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey
              Tone, warportal is talking about laptops. I don't believe that laptops are modular, nor have I heard of people building their own laptops (at least without great effort).

My friend built a laptop and he said that if you've built a normal desktop ... it's maybe only a tad bit harder.

Comment

wp ... if you're open to other comp companies ... then check out asus' laptops.

Comment

buy this one , it fucking ownes and the screen quality IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO beautiful!!! I want one just to watch at

Comment

found a cheaper version of the same thing:

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/produ...duct_uid=90509

(i ordered one yesterday)

Comment

why not those from the fs series

Comment

Originally posted by soupero
                        why not those from the fs series
                        battery life

Comment

yeah that sucks , whats the average live of a battery 3-4hours??

Comment

Working...
                          X