X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noosphere Egg on Orange and Red.

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/gcindex.html

Run for the hills

only works for firefox. watchers report its been sitting on orage and red the past 24 hours. to learn more about the noosphere project:

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

Comment

i dont understand any of this.

Comment

Hello Tone

I would just like to say, please refrain from posting stupid nonsense and go jump off a bridge. Lastly, have a nice day!

cheers

broly
        Girl if it's alright,
        100%.

Comment

Its green now.
          Its some sort of probability generator that sequences random numbers to find potential patterns, hypothetically caused due to the effect of consciousness. Orange/Red means that the odds of certain patterns are low (I think), the expected value is 50% (Green)
          Some sort of coincidence measurer?

Originally posted by Disliked
          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Well, if a coincedence is just a coincedence how can you predict it to have a high probability?
            DELETED

Comment

yes, finally its green again. it was sitting at orange and red - red a real lot for a long time!!!! it never does that

Comment

In light of this information, we should change this nation to condition red, which means that there are probably terrorists in your living room right now. It also means that 9/11 was fake and president bush is an ex-iraqi convicted of treason.

I also have irrefutable proof that not only Jesus is a hoax, but that I am really actually a woman trapped in a man's body. Moreover, i have proof that coffee and flu shots control the minds of everyone in america and that theres a little green alien named omar outside of my window offering me tic tacs. For more additional info please PM me and I'll send you the related articles in both link and quote formats for your easy viewing pleasure.
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

my life...
                  was wasted
                  duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

You Kjnow The Truth!!! You Have To Help Me< They"re Onto Me>>> Heellp Help I"m Being Repressed! I"m Being Repressed!!!

Originally posted by Disliked
                    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Exotic
                      i dont understand any of this.
                      That's the point of most of his topics, to try and make himself sound uber intelligent and the rest of us as pig shit.

Comment

after reading all of these posts i still don't udnerstand any of this

Comment

I read the original page, didn't understand a word of it. So I read it again, understood it, and decided it was a load of crap.

SURPRISE!
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                          1:Chao <ER>> at all
                          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

i usually dont read anything on tones thread i just look at his witty avatar for about 5 minutes wen i realiase the thread is useless
                            Big Chill

Comment

the egg is sitting at red and bright red again. this is freaky

Comment

Working...
                              X