Converting Mac to PC file (excel)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting Mac to PC file (excel)

I wonder if anyone here uses a Mac or can help me. I'm attempting to convert an Excel file from Excel 97 for Mac to a Windows Excel file. I'm using OS/9 on the Mac, and all the newest programs on my PC. It's a work laptop, so there's no chance of upgrading it to OSX or upgrading Excel.

I tried what they recommended in Office help, which was to save it as an Excel 95/98 workbook, and then I e-mailed that to myself and opened it on my PC. Unfortunately it reads as a Mac binary and I have no idea how to convert it. My search on the internet for a free PC program to convert Mac files to PC proved fruitless.

Anyone have an idea what I should do?
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Sarien would know.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I'll need to have the file, and to break out my office disc image, but I can most likely convert it for you.

Punch the button for AIM if you have it and add me, will be easier via a messenger than via the forum.
      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

neooffice/j does a pretty good job coverting MS office files. I have it installed if Sarien doesn't.

Comment

Working...
        X