No announcement yet.

Rakion, New game in beta. Sign up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is a guy at my workplace that is so gay that his cellphone ringtone is a that mp3 song, i will survive from gloria gaynor
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by GHB
      YOU ARE GAY HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHf
      AND SO ARE YOU HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
      Throughout time, there’s been
      crimes, throughout our history
      But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
      Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
      Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
      Come on and take a stand
      Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
      and all the kids are running
      from London to Manchester
      cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Originally posted by Broly
        go join dice and become another 13yr old preteen emo kid who thinks he's cool for picking on other people as if he is perfect himself
        Um wtf dice emo 13yr old preteen? Do you understand what you just said yourself? Anyhow, trying to act pseudo-mature in TW society will only make you look like a homo. Have a nice day.

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
        1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
        1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
        1:Zloy> Why
        1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

Originally posted by Zloy
          Omg a Korean game made by the creators of Gunbound and recommended by Xog.
          i read in TIME about a 28-year old south korean man who played 50 consecutive hours of an online game and subsequently died of heart failure. GG
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
            i read in TIME about a 28-year old south korean man who played 50 consecutive hours of an online game and subsequently died of heart failure. GG
            Is it wrong to think thats funny?

Comment

Um wtf dice emo 13yr old preteen? Do you understand what you just said yourself? Anyhow, trying to act pseudo-mature in TW society will only make you look like a homo. Have a nice day.
              it was exaggeration

pseudo-mature? so, i cant act like myself but rather i have to act highly immature and then im considered normal? cool
              Girl if it's alright,
              100%.

Comment

I wonna plaaa-aaa-aaaa-aaay but nooo not open for download in my country. BS
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Broly
                  it was exaggeration

pseudo-mature? so, i cant act like myself but rather i have to act highly immature and then im considered normal? cool
                  You don't need to act immature.
                  But nerds are not too liked around these parts. And people who fail to see humor and jump in with PC crap are definitely pseudo-mature nerd kids.

Comment

Hmm weird.....on the website it says my computer should be able to handle this game on medium settings but when I try to download it, I cant it says my pc stuff is too low. I downloaded this softynx launcher thing.

Anybody got a direct link to this game? I really want to try it out.

Comment

Try Gate to Heavens!
                      horray for asian mmorpgs
                      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Omg a Korean game made by the creators of Gunbound and recommended by Xog.

Evasive! This is your chance of a lifetime! =D
                        Funny you say this because you had a higher rank than me in Gunbound :/
                        And GB is the only Korean game I've ever played ya tard.

enjoy your ban btw harhar

Comment

GB is the only korean game you _openly_ played Eva, after that you started playing on ragnarok online aliased and it went so on. Admit it!

Feh, the last thing in life i fear is a ban from geywars, besides i had so much fun flaming those two new staffers, i dont mind ( btw who the fuck recruited them on TWstaff and gave a Mambo newbie mod powers? I mean, Mambo mod? LOL. Next year expect mods from ~`-elitebunnies-`~).

Comment

Working...
                          X