• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uridium
    i drink beer and study philosophy so i get a medal. Thanks
    so do i :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
      mission accomplished!
      I watched it a couple nights ago for a second time and it seemed kind of bland, which I think was it's intent, and the ending seemed kind of lack luster, also the intent, overall I thought he played Harvey pretty well.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Kontrolz beat me to it, so how about philosophy and 4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine

Comment

heh.. knitting's relaxing because it takes concentration. It's like reading a book, going for a drive... just enough to take your mind off of things, but not stress you out- plus scarves are awesome.
          Anything you make with your own hands that has a practical (and/or warm) purpose is awesome

Originally posted by Disliked
          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

from knitting to implied handjobs...

W T F !! ??
            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Unintentional! you have a sick, sick mind... (but I should have expected it, from here)
              I did say make, not do...

Originally posted by Disliked
              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Working...
              X