Ice Cream can be fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Cream can be fun

So, my brother Humidity and I are at Disney world, and today we went to this Ice Cream shop called Beaches and Cream, where they sell this thing called a "Sink full of Ice Cream," which is....a sink full of Ice Cream. Anyways, there's like 8 scoops, all of different flavors, and every fucking topping you can think of....it was f-ing huge. Here's some pics to chronicle the event.

This is us posing with the massive son of a bitch.

and here's the beast alone.

And later, after a bit of damage was done to it.

Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

And here's me going nuts on that stuff!

And My lil Brother, Humidity, doin the same.

More pics of Humid eating.

Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

And eventually this mofo started melting.

So we started going at it with Straws.

And of course, the brutal agony of defeat.....damnit!

Comment

And the end result, a melted mess....

But seriously, that was after dinner, and we were pretty much stuffed....but we still managed to eat all that ice cream. That was most definately the most ice cream I have ever eaten in one sitting. My stomach felt bad afterwards, but it was worth it. Oh, and we took the challenge, which was if two people could eat the whole thing in an hour, then it's free. It took us 45 mins, and our waiter, who doubled as the judge, said we ate about 90%. Bah! But, it was some good ass ice cream, and I would say that if your ever in Disneyworld, check this place out. The desserts are supreme.

Comment

You are sick! As is whoever invented that. Reminds me of trips to pizza hut, where the Chocolate Mousse at the all you can eat desert bar would get carted to our table in bowlfulls, and then proceed to be stabbed at with spoons, forks, and occasionally bits of pizza crust. For the record, Mousse+Lettuce+Salad Dressing isn't as bad as it sounds.

Originally posted by Disliked
          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

What do you think would be harder...

That ice cream...
            Eating a 30+ oz steak in one sitting(by yourself, was told about this by a co-worker of mine)...
            Or if anyone remembers Round Table Pizza, I think they used to have a challenge where if you could finish an XXXXX-Large Pizza(60"+ I believe) with only 4 people, you got it for free

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
            .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

fall out boy t shirt oh no lol
              but the thing looks okay and why is it in a sink

Comment

Originally posted by Exotic
                fall out boy t shirt oh no lol
                but the thing looks okay and why is it in a sink
                Because bathtub would be over doing it? :fear:

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

gross

Comment

its like that one road rules episode

Comment

humidity was talking about that in a chat today, one sec

2:Humidity> and the thing was covered in whipped cream and me and my bro were going at it

i thought he was talking about sex
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

He wasnt?

Thats alot of fucking icecream....
                        k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

The thought of eating that makes me feel quite sick.

Comment

That looks realllllllllllllllllllllllllllly good. :fear:
                            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                            1:Chao <ER>> at all
                            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

OMG!
                              That's probably more ice cream then what i probably ate my entire life -_- and i love ice cream. How have you and your brother managed to eat it all of it
                              I could gather half dozen friends around that and we would still need a lot of effort to eat all of that.
                              A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Working...
                              X