well, thats a great weight off my mind
      Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
      oNe-t> YEAH
      nopcode> before going out
      funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Kraft murdered my father and raped my mother then enslaved my younger siblings. I guess what needs to be said next is...how do we stop them?!
        (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Makes me glad that we grow all of our food.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Fuck that noise, mac and cheese is too good to give up.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Hi Tone
              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

im thinking i have eaten at aprox. 150ish boxes of kd in my life
                work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

Recycled HUMOUR
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon
                    Hi Tone
                    there are other people besides me who arent like you.

I see no purpose for GM foods other than making foods grow faster, bigger, easy way out to pest resistance for more profit and efficiency, that sort of thing, and the fact is it is not known for certain how safe they are.

btw this isnt humour but it is something found on the net. squeezer you can get generic mac and cheese but i think it sucks. you can melt real cheese over pasta, try havarti.

make one out of ten disgusting burgers a veggie burger and enough land could be freed to feed all the starving, minus the production and shipping costs
                    Last edited by Tone; 08-25-2005, 06:29 AM.

Comment

I have read some survey and very large percent of people who are afraid of GM food also thinks that DNA is poisonous...
                      I think that it should be written on package that this is contains GM products so people who are afraid dont buy it and shut up.
                      I would choose GM for sure tho bigger, sweeter, cheaper.
                      I also read some theory about what society tolerates. Basically it was about fact that if ppl have "full stomachs" than they can afford to reject this improvements (they may have risks tho too). But in central Africa they would welcome some corn which needs less water for sure.
                      Uh and btw. whole agriculture is based on genetic engineering. Our ancestors lacked new methods tho so only thing they can do was crossbreeding and than wait.
                      Plutarch: "To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult."

Comment

This shouldn't have been moved to Recyled Humor

Kim, this wasn't meant to be taken as a joke. I've researched the past 3-4 years about genetically modified foods & the organic industry and its uprising. I won't take it any further than that though, people can do their own research and believe what they wish.

Here's an article taken from the site of the flash movie I showed earlier showing the efforts of Kraft to hopefully produce a line of organic foods with ungenetically modified ingredients; also highlighted is the focus of GMO foods on the USA:
                        URL: http://www.krafty.org/articles/kraft...alization.html

Kraft focuses on revitalization at annual meeting
                        The Journal News, April 28, 2004

By ABIGAIL KLINGBEIL

EAST HANOVER, N.J. - Executives of Kraft Foods Inc., which laid off about 90 Westchester County employees in the first quarter as part of a global reorganization, focused on the company's plans to turn around its flagging business during Kraft's annual meeting yesterday.

Kraft Chairman Louis Camilleri, who led the meeting, said the company was not satisfied with its 2003 results. Sales volume increased just 0.7 percent, and Kraft lost market share in several categories, including cheese, cold cuts, crackers and coffee.

Camilleri stood in for Kraft Chief Executive Officer Roger Deromedi, who is recovering from a viral infection. He is expected to return to work May 10, Camilleri said.

The annual meeting was held at the company's Robert M. Schaeberle Technology Center in East Hanover, N.J.

Kraft Foods, maker of Tang, Chips Ahoy!, Lunchables and numerous other food brands, is based in Northfield, Ill. When the layoffs and moves are complete, Kraft will employ about 900 people in Westchester County, where its beverage, coffee, cereals and desserts divisions are based.

Kraft announced in January that as part of a three-year company-wide restructuring, it would close its Rye Brook operations, and sell a 54-acre campus there, which includes a 560,000-square-foot building at 800 Westchester Ave. and a 65,000-square-foot building at 760 Westchester Ave.

Over the next three years, Kraft plans to close 20 of its 197 manufacturing plants and reduce its work force by about 6,000 people, or about 6 percent of its total employee base, through layoffs and attrition.
                        It also is working to revitalize its brands. Kraft plans to spend about $500 million to $600 million more this year on marketing and product price reductions.

Dave Johnson, president of Kraft North America Commercial, outlined several new brand extensions, including DiGiorno Thin Crispy Crust Pizza, which Kraft will begin selling next month.

"We're entering a new segment - thin crust - with the intention of grabbing a bigger slice of the $20 billion carryout delivery market," Johnson said.
                        Kraft also is focusing on making many of its products healthier. "This year, our newly acquired Back to Nature line will grow to include cookies, crackers and organic cheeses, all with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives and zero grams of trans fat," Johnson said.

During the question and answer period, many of the audience questions focused on genetically engineered food. Kraft uses genetically engineered ingredients in many of its products in the United States, but does not for its products sold in European Union countries.

"The issues we're concerned about all investors will be concerned about eventually," said Michael Leone, vice president of Green Century Capital Management in Boston.

Camilleri stressed several times during the question and answer session that consumer safety is paramount to Kraft.
                        Last edited by code; 08-26-2005, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Code, in all honestly of how earnestly you believe that this flash video is enough proof to say that Kraft is actually doing this, I don't believe that what this video is representing should be taken with any more than a light reminder that foods such as Kraft are PROBABLY NOT THE WAY TO GO IF YOU WANT TO EAT HEALTHY.

I'm pretty sure that people here are knowledgeable enough to know that even if your so called 'modified genetics' on Kraft products having detrimental affects towards humanoid health won't get ya, I'm pretty sure all that cholesterol and preservative products will one day.

So in closing, I'm confident in saying that this should not be taken seriously, and most definitely not as fact.
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

It's all good..

Originally posted by Kim
                            Code, in all honestly of how earnestly you believe that this flash video is enough proof to say that Kraft is actually doing this, I don't believe that what this video is representing should be taken with any more than a light reminder that foods such as Kraft are PROBABLY NOT THE WAY TO GO IF YOU WANT TO EAT HEALTHY.

I'm pretty sure that people here are knowledgeable enough to know that even if your so called 'modified genetics' on Kraft products having detrimental affects towards humanoid health won't get ya, I'm pretty sure all that cholesterol and preservative products will one day.

So in closing, I'm confident in saying that this should not be taken seriously, and most definitely not as fact.

I agree that the approach I took by posting a cartoonish flash movie aimed twards showing people about GMO foods wasn't exactly the best way to inform people. The movie is more or less something you'd send out to a friend that might already know a bit about it.

Also agree with you on the point you made about eating these types of foods may not be the healthy way to go also. However I don't agree with you on that fact you assume people are knowledgable enough to know that. Not all people are educated in nutrition.

People can do their own research on if GMO foods effect their health and what GMO foods can do in the long run; so if it pleases you to announce this as humor I'm sure the people interested can find out otherwise if they really wanted. Cheers!

Comment

you think GM foods are a made up hoax like you think everything i post is too? theyre not. maybe things are moving to fast for people to realize anything. i have no idea how i or anyone else could post information even from mainstream soruces and it all be called unrelible hoax. then again none have done any research

Comment

Working...
                              X