• Time
  • Show
Clear All

..:uts a band-aid over saucyking::.. :< get better soon
    sorry about your uncle.. Q.Q
    >^________^<!

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
      most people don't kill for fun (unless you are in a gang and are most likely african decent but can still be asian/american too) so i don't know your race but there is most likely an explanation behind the killing. sorry to hear even though i don't really care
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I like how thats a United Way toolbox.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

It's a subliminal hit. I figured I'd be clever. Or if you will.
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH
            Okay, okay.

That fucking made me laugh.

Thanks for cheering me up a bit.

And thanks everyone for the kind words. I expected half of the replies to be worse than Hero's, really.
            "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
              so i don't know your race but there is most likely an explanation behind the killing.
              you can join gallelleo, maybe it wasn't intended to be racist but it surely did 'sound' that way.
              Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

oh, theres surely an explanation behind it. Just don't expect it to be a sensible or sane one.
                Murder+logic rarely go together. My condolences.

Originally posted by Disliked
                Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

I just found out how it happened.

He was stabbed in his apartment...the police found him on the floor. They don't know who did it yet-the murderer took the weapon with him.
                  "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Stuff like that happens. -_-

Mostly people who commit murders, are SubSpace addicts.
                    They get owned over and over again, and people say "Ez" , "Newb" or "pwned" all the time. So their self-esteem drops to an all-time-low.
                    They feel so lonely on this world.. They feel so bad .. You don't even have a clue how they feel like!
                    So when they get "pwned" again, they often look up the address of the "SpaceShip killer", and go after him in real life.
                    They mostly stab him with a kitchen knife, as they have never thought about committing a murder, and therefor do not have a gun.
                    After they stabbed the person, they say stuff like "Now it is my time to laugh, you newbie! Soooooo easy!"
                    But suddenly when they look down on the dead corpse, they realise they have done something awful. They suddenly get back to earth, and totally freak out. Mostly this is the reason why they always leave evidence behind. They do not know what to do with the knife, do not know where to go etc. So often they even throw the weapon of the murder on the ground and run away.
                    So I predict the murderer of your uncle will be found soon. You should already look out in the SSCU TrenchWars Zone, for SubSpace pilots who act suspicious.

I wish you all the best, and may the Police be with you !
                    7:Barton> hi tats
                    7:Barton> still no smod?
                    7:Barton> :(
                    7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                    7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                    3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

must be some shit behind it...probably gor mixed witht he wrong people or some shit
                      tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                      capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                      capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                      9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                      1:Kentaro> suits you well
                      1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

I'm sorry for you loss, my dad's childhood friend was just murdered too actually. Over some dumb bullshit his ex-girlfriend did or something. The said thing is that there might not be any charges.
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

It could be something as simple as a burglary gone wrong, it's not easy to know these things. This is one of the reasons I'm joining the police, so I can help put people like this where they belong - although I suppose prevention is better than cure.

Anyway I'm not even going to pretend I even remotely know how you feel, but you have my deepest condolences.
                          1:LMAO> lets do everything dirty
                          1:LMAO> hack
                          1:LMAO> i will back u up
                          1:LMAO> whatever it takes to win

Comment

Originally posted by SaucyKing
                            I just found out how it happened.

He was stabbed in his apartment...the police found him on the floor. They don't know who did it yet-the murderer took the weapon with him.
                            CALL HORATIO CANE!!! :wub:
                            he'll find the twat who did it
                            Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                            oNe-t> YEAH
                            nopcode> before going out
                            funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Originally posted by Anduril.

They get owned over and over again, and people say "Ez" , "Newb" or "pwned" all the time. So their self-esteem drops to an all-time-low.
                              They feel so lonely on this world.. They feel so bad .. You don't even have a clue how they feel like!
                              So when they get "pwned" again, they often look up the address of the "SpaceShip killer", and go after him in real life.
                              They mostly stab him with a kitchen knife, as they have never thought about committing a murder, and therefor do not have a gun.
                              After they stabbed the person, they say stuff like "Now it is my time to laugh, you newbie! Soooooo easy!"
                              But suddenly when they look down on the dead corpse, they realise they have done something awful. They suddenly get back to earth, and totally freak out. Mostly this is the reason why they always leave evidence behind. They do not know what to do with the knife, do not know where to go etc. So often they even throw the weapon of the murder on the ground and run away.
                              So I predict the murderer of your uncle will be found soon. You should already look out in the SSCU TrenchWars Zone, for SubSpace pilots who act suspicious.

Dude, what the fuck, man.

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Anduril.

Why aren't you still banned?
                                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                                X