• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id bet hundreds of dollars that no blowjob has ever been had in that room
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Good call. Thats what makes a games room fun.

Originally posted by Disliked
      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

i bet he's beaten off to a few rpg chicks though
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

If anyone does believe that's his room, that's an old picture I originally saw on ebaum's world. Here's my favourite "video game room" and its not mine.

http://www.nescapades.com/gameroom.htm
          DELETED

Comment

Holy shit and I thought I was a nerd, I only have a ps2 with 7 games and a PC. Both of which are situated in my bedroom.

Comment

Originally posted by hosey
              this guy wont get laid eathier...

I found that on eBaum's World.

Comment

woah, wish i lived there :wub:
                Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                oNe-t> YEAH
                nopcode> before going out
                funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

When you have rooms like these, you have a little too much money and time, and not enough friends or social contact with other people. Who the hell has the time or money to turn their rooms into things like that? Boo
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Yeah, I'm happy with my PC, I couldn't stand to have a lot of consoles and all the clutter.

HAving said that, Mario 64 was the only game I truely liked on N64.

Comment

Anduril is a nerd, he should be shot.

My room is shiny white, and got a big window, which lets lots of lights in, which again makes it shine on my screen, and give me mad glares most of the time.

I replied to you on the other thread anduril, but it doesnt seem like you saw it, so I'm just gonna copy and paste. You have to realise what a moron you are.

Originally posted by Anduril.
                      Lol geez Ratty .. how come you are so dumb ?
                      Noticed you're living in Norway,
                      Just want to say that the Netherlands and Belgium are in the top 5 of leading countries in Europe in the economics.
                      If you do not know anything about economics, please reffrain from pretending on doing so, because you're making yourself look pretty dumb.
                      Let me list 5 coutries who got a better economics than your crappy country.

France, Germany, Italy, (those 3 got a GDP 5-7 times more than your country). Netherlands, Spain.

And let me also say that your crappy country got a public dept of almost 100% of GDP.

And I've been in Belgium. Not a beautiful sight.

About Norway: "With arguably the highest quality of life worldwide"

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook

I wonder who's the moron now. Go read some books or something, people as stupid as you should be shot.

Your country is shit.
                      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                          Yeah, I'm happy with my PC, I couldn't stand to have a lot of consoles and all the clutter.

HAving said that, Mario 64 was the only game I truely liked on N64.
                          everything i have in my room was given to me (not xmas or bday) by other people who had no use for them, apart from the ps2, which i bought myself
                          Last edited by NaiLed; 09-09-2005, 11:17 AM.

Comment

I like Anduril's starting post on this thread, deadpan + with a funny image that a lot of us have seen before.

OT: I have the suspicion that Anduril would make more sense in his native language. Maybe some of his fellow same-language-speaking citizens could check that for me.

On topic: In my room, I have a PC, PS2, DC. PSP + GBA if that counts. NES + Genesis/Megadrive stored away. As Peanuts said earlier, having too many consoles out in the open is just annoying clutter. I just bought Lumines today, let's see how fun that is.
                            Last edited by Nockm; 09-09-2005, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't having a go Nailed, just my personal preference. I hate clutter and I have to tidy anything that is out of place.

Within reason though... laziness balances my will to tidy things up.

Comment

i know i was just making a point that it sometimes clutters up my room too, and that it would seem a bit sad having so much stuff in my room

Comment

Working...
                                X